terasllazied in E-Rantel

E-Rantel

At town square with everyone minding own business until a portal show up left side of town facing towards that everyone attention begun open up to reveal section 33 northeast corridor in third floor with shinju inui from my dress up darling univer...

At town square with everyone minding own business until a portal show up left side of town facing towards that everyone attention begun open up to reveal section 33 northeast corridor in third floor with shinju inui from my dress up darling universes two in section 33 jumpsuit got light blue velvet stripes in both sides and pokebelt around belt loop, maria hill, agent Sharon Carter, rhinobettlemon, phantom hawlucha, and alisa mikhailovna kuji from roshidere original universes, they come out from portal to outside cause everyone started gasped some reason and talking among Themselves.

Rhinobettlemon: "I got bad feeling about this, guys."

Maria: "yeah, but we need focus on mission to find wild tera pokemon."

They walked pass by water fountain for a second and stop to see glimmering shiny gardefleur standing in middle of it began staring down at them to notice two pokeball in the duo hands and she summoned terastal crystal rose up from the ground begun absorb her in couple of seconds and broke into pieces to reveal terastallized gardefleur with grass type tera shard crown on top of her head cause the scene by everyone with duo begun toss it in the air to call out their pokemon.

Alisa: "come out, mahalan poltergeist!"

Shinju: "you two, braveon!"

They released from their pokeball to outside facing against Terastallized gardefleur.

Alisa: "shadow ball!"

Shinju: "you too buddy!"

She use protect to stop the attacks when phantom hawlucha morph into shadow shrink down to the ground begun running straight towards her really quick and pop up front of gardefleur started returning normal state and delivered three kung fu moves

"Diamond knuckles punch!"

"Meowth kick!"

"Iron arms first of fury!"

Cause medium size damage on gardefleur in stomach from kung fu moves and alisa call out another attack, "rock throw!" He throw levitate glowing rocks started throwing towards her quick but she Dodge it to the left from rock throw and fire back with energy ball straight toward mahalan poltergeist until braveon come out of nowhere in front of energy ball to deliver brick break to bounce back towards gardefleur with direct bit in the face make little bit damage as Alisa look at Shinji who gives thumb up to her.

Alisa: "thanks shinji."

Shinji: "anytime."

Rhinobettlemon: "electrio ball!"

He fired electrio ball straight towards Terastallized gardefleur quick with direct hit is super effective and inflicted damage caused terastal crystal shattered for returning gardefleur to normal with dizzy that cue for Alisa pull out heal ball began throw towards dizzy gardefleur and captured to went inside ball whom falling down on the ground gently and lock her up after that. Everyone started cheering really loud for them captured gardefleur in town square with igvarge walk up to them with heal ball in one palm.

Alisa: "thank you so much."

Igvarge: "no problem young lady."

"Hello there."

They turned around to see Fred Flintstone from the Flintstone universe, Hanna-barabera world.

Rhinobettlemon: "can we help you Mr

Rhinobettlemon: "can we help you Mr. Flintstone."

Fred: "yes I heard you guys dealing with this future and past paradox pokemon from area zero, right."

Maria: "sure do, sir. This pokemon is future or past paradox."

Fred' "future paradox, it's Empoleon."

Alisa: "iron paladin from pokemon alternate world number three. Where iron paladin at, Mr. Flintstone."

Fred: "east side of slate rock and gravel company, it scared several workers in two weeks."

Rhinobettlemon: "don't worry I ask captain duck to send some agents in one of sections to take care of it."

Fred: "excellent but they need blend in over there like the clothes we wearing without things you wearing right now."

They look down at their shoes and boot for a second and look back at Fred with Alisa said, "shoes." Fred replied, "yup, we got appliances like dinosaurs, rabbits, and every animals. Like this little guy right here." He pulled out lizardsaurus in his hand to show them.

Fred begun introduced lizardsaurus to them, "this is a can opener to open up every cans and soda

Fred begun introduced lizardsaurus to them, "this is a can opener to open up every cans and soda." Lizardsaurus said, "it's a living."

Igvarge: "pretty impassive sir."

Maria: "it's cute to me."

Can opener: "thank you."

[New chapter is out for today]