welcome to section 33 letty

Paldea region at 7:15 am

The sun rises over at mesagoza city with wild Fletchings flying pass by uva academy and sun rays through the window to shine on  half naked sleepy satisfied smile nemona underneath the covers on letty bed when she turned around begun her open eyes to see letty gone only letter next to her. Then she begun getting up with hand covered the blanket above her chest and use another hand to grabbed the letter begun reading it.

See you later, babe ❤❤❤

From: letty Addams

Nemona smile about her girlfriend going to section 33 on first day as wild rampage pokemon it right thing to do that and thought to herself, "I'm gonna married that handsome wild rampage buster someday.

At section 33 main lobby with letty Addams in black sleeveless shirt, khaki shorts got pokebelt in a beltloop and sneakers. Got piercing on right brow and her hair into medium hair bun from behind.

Letty: " (Thought) well first day on a job as wild rampage buster in section 33 today. Just do it for nemona and the rest back at uva academy."

"Good morning kiddo."

She saw captain duck, mighty Thor 2.0, hit, goku, nick fury, maria hill, and muffy Jenkins from knd original universe in section 33 jumpsuit got light green stripes on both sides and pokebelt around beltloop as they approach her and mighty Thor 2.0 said, "thou ready on first day on a job as wild rampage buster, my grumpy friend." Letty replied, "I'm ready."

Mighty thor 2.0: "huzzah."

Meanwhile at pokemon universe three in Naranja academy at the entrance hall with dictator nemona confronted with bedlam front of her.

Nemona: "what's your name, dude?"

Bedlam: "bedlam."

Nemona: "super powers?"

Bedlam: "I can disort electrical fields."

He makes the lights flickering inside the entrance hall for a second and stop as he continues on, "including the one inside your brain. Causing anxiety, confused, pain." Her brain and academy female student brain begins hurting by pain from electrical field for a second and stop returning to normal and nemona said to him in kindness, "which one of sections do you like to join, bedlam."

Bedlam: "section 32."

Director nemona: "welcome aboard dude."

[New chapter is out for today]