meet the sorcerer king

At the light up throne room with ainz oral gown sitting at his throne got albedo by his side to the right for a moment they heard both doors open by someone enter throne room and look up to see male butler with a smile on his face, "my Lord, please welcome captain nano and captain sharp, the heads of section 46 and 32." He moved out of the way for two captains enter the throne room with six section 46 armor agents from behind that's surprised the duo bit, ainz give them a polite bow and greet, "welcome my friends, I'm honor to meet you legendary heroes of universes for first time."

Albedo: "me too."

Captain nano: "thank you your highness. We're here to tell you two about star destroyer show up far from your kingdom earlier ago."

Captain sharp: "because they sending probe droids to finding abandoned Jedi temple in new world."

Ainz shocked and said, "the ancient guardians of peace and justice from Jedi order in old republic, they fighting against separatists along with armies of clones until order 666 to execute every Jedi!" And captain nano replied, "yup, and now new generation of Jedi order begin since twenty years ago while battle against tatus republic for every Jedi come out from hiding to train new generation Jedi padawan." The duo surprised for new generation of Jedi order return to train new generation of jedi padawan from every universe then captain nano said to him in kindness, "how do you and other royals in every empire to join the league of the section alliances." They're happy to hear that offered from captain nano about him and the Royals from other empire to join the league of the section alliance for first time and ainz said to the duo in kindness, "we be honored to the league of the section alliance, my dear mrs. Nano."

Meanwhile at section 33 main lobby with agent sharon Carter, shinju inui, and igvarge told captain duck about iron paladin shocked several workers at slate rock and gravel company in fred Flintstones original universe and they need learned their custom in modern stone era, he agreed with them.

Captain duck: "we got plenty of time to learn their costom before heading there in six days."

Shinju: "good idea sir, who's going with us."

Captain duck: "Daniella Ketchum, danger garchomp, my son Sonny duck, and detective carrot top."

Agent Carter: "good idea sir."

Igvarge: "yeah."

Aot alternate world number five: Historia-sensei and her uncontrollable student

On Monday September 15, 2019 in shiganshina city, Tokyo, japan at 7:26 am: High school

Miss. Reiss room with Historia at chalkboard begins writing something with a chalk until she stop for a moment and said by someone behind her, "what do you want ms. Glider?" She turned around to see night glider standing behind the desk with smug grin on her face and said, "it's been fourth months this week in your alternate world, Historia. My boss offered you join her section as wild tera pokemon mission control staff."

Historia: "let me think about it during lunch period, please."

Night glider: "sounds good Historia."

[New chapter is out for tonight]