Chapter 5

Because of this episode, the recording progress of the program was slowed down, but the camera was not turned off.

The cub hid in Li Mu's arms, fearing that the camera would capture him, so his face was not exposed.

Li Mu's hand patted the cub's back. Gradually, Li Xi sniffed and turned his back to the camera to look at his father.

Seeing that he calmed down, Li Xi asked, "Baby, what's wrong?"

The medical staff arranged by the program team immediately arrived and probed the cub's body again and again, and finally concluded that there was no problem.

The guests outside the door were also standing at the door, looking at what was going on inside the room.

Li Mu was very distressed. The cub didn't seem to have relapsed, it seemed like he had seen something.

The movement just now reached Li Mu's ears clearly, and Li Mu knew that Lu Shijian was also there. But the cub was still saying hello to Lu Shijian, but after a while he suddenly burst into tears.

Li Mu looked in the direction of the guests outside the door. Except for a few children, the remaining guests were all celebrity guests, and it was impossible for the cub to recognize them.

Until Li Mu saw Wu He standing in the corner, playing with his mobile phone impatiently.

Why is he here?

Li Mu couldn't help but frown, still patting the cub's back to calm him down. Li Xi's eyes were red, but she had stopped crying.

Recalling the scene just now, Li Mu was very sure that the cub started crying after Wu He appeared.

However, it is impossible for the cub to know Wu He.

"Baby?" Li Mu shouted softly.

Li Xi sniffed, then hugged her father obediently, not wanting to look at anyone else at all.

After taking a deep breath, Li Mu looked at Meng Rao and said, "Director Meng, I want to talk to you."

Then, the camera was turned off, and the guests and staff exited the lounge.

The cub hugged Li Mu tightly, showing no signs of letting go.

After the door closed, Li Mu said: "I think we'd better quit the recording while it's just started." After

starting the recording and then quitting midway, the losses will definitely be heavy. But the cub was in such a state that he really didn't know if he could insist on finishing the program. Even if he had to pay the penalty, Li Mu had no choice but to admit it.

Meng Rao was also in a dilemma, holding his hands as if thinking of a solution.

In the silence between the two sides, Li Xi straightened up and became anxious: "Papa!"

The two adults looked over, and Li Xi quickly said: "I'm fine!"

"Are you okay?" Li Mu asked seriously, The cub acts like an adult who can make decisions.

The cub nodded vigorously, got off the ground quickly, and jumped up in front of Li Mu to show that he was fine.

"But..." Li Mu was still a little worried, but seeing that Li Xi didn't look like something was wrong, he secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

"Then let's continue recording?" Meng Rao breathed a sigh of relief.

Hearing Meng Rao's words, Li Mu nodded hesitantly.

Meng Rao knelt down and looked at the cub and said, "Baby, will uncle tell you the process first?"

Li Xi didn't know what the process was, but she knew that Uncle Meng wanted to say something important to her, and she was afraid that her father would regret it and not take it. I recorded it myself and nodded quickly.