Chapter 49

This was an important clue, but Shen Rong's expression told Li Mu and Lu Shijian that it was not the case.

"Where did you find it?" Lu Shijian asked.

As soon as he finished speaking, Shen Rong's mobile phone screen faced the two of them, showing that the barrier neck ring had fallen into an inconspicuous patch of grass.

"It's not far from where Xiao Xi's accident happened," Shen Rong carefully observed the expressions of the two of them, and finally said his guess, "It should have been thrown into the grass, and no one noticed it."

Catch a thief To catch the stolen goods, now that the clues have been cut off, it is obviously impossible to catch the murderer.

The car drove for a long time before arriving at the hospital in Shancheng.

Because I had contacted him in advance, a bunch of doctors and nurses were already waiting at the door as soon as I got off the bus.

The cubs were carefully placed on the movable bed. The little one looked very pitiful lying on the bed, frowning in pain when being moved.

After pushing the bed all the way to the pheromone department, the cub was immediately arranged for examination.

No one else was allowed to enter the examination room. Li Mu looked at the closed door reluctantly and was hugged by Lu Shijian.

-In

the examination room, the cub felt a beeping sound coming from the instrument in his ears, and then something cold touched his body from time to time.

Uncomfortable...

Li Xi felt it was difficult to breathe, but soon some instrument was put on his nose, and he gradually felt less uncomfortable.

During the transfers, the cub felt something injected into his neck. He didn't even have time to react to the pain and quickly fell asleep.

It was a rainy night, and Li Xi clearly knew it was a dream.

But there was no thunder like the day Wu He sold her, but a continuous drizzle. Even in the dream, she felt that she was enveloped in moisture.

Li Xi only felt that he could not move his whole body. His mouth was sealed with tape and he could not make a sound.

There was a tall Alpha with his back to him, the smoke coming out seemed to be choking, and there were waves of curses coming from his ears.

Li Xi couldn't see the man's face clearly, but the two had lived together for many years, and he quickly recognized that it was Wu He.

Wu He often appears in the dreams of cubs, but all in the form of nightmares.

The cubs in the dream were either beaten or locked in a dark house by Wu He. But it wasn't like now, being tied up and thrown on the damp and cold ground, watching Wu He puffing away smoke and cursing.

When Li Xi looked at Wu He's back calmly, Wu He smashed his cell phone to the ground with a "pop" sound.

Suddenly, the phone fell into pieces.

Wu He turned around and faced the cub gloomily. In the dream, the cub couldn't see his face clearly, but an uncomfortable feeling came over him.

The feeling is familiar, it's fear.

The next second, the cub was lifted up by Wu He.

"Who can show this pitiful expression?"

The cub in the dream felt himself crying and wanted to struggle but didn't have any strength.