Chapter 26

Lu Shijian?

Li Mu didn't expect to see Lu Shijian here, so he couldn't stop his expression. He must have looked very ferocious.

Lu Shijian was stunned for a moment when he saw the four people outside the elevator.

The cub was still looking at Lu Shijian eagerly, jumped out of Li Mu's arms, passed Qi Yan and Qi Wei and ran towards the elevator.

Lu Shijian smiled and then picked up the cub.

After only two days of not seeing each other, the cub is so clingy that even Li Mu doesn't want it anymore.

"What's going on?" Qi Wei tried to put a smile on his face and asked Li Mu vaguely, obviously not knowing that they were recording a show.

Li Mu didn't know where to start.

Qi Wei said: "Didn't we break up? It's a shame that I'm a matchmaker for you."

Li Mu also imitated his way of speaking and said: "It's a breakup."

Both inside and outside the elevator were embarrassed, but Qi Yan remained motionless.

Li Mu called the cub and said, "Baby, we are going back."

After hearing Li Mu's words, the cub reluctantly left Lu Shijian's arms.

As Lu Shijian's former boss, Qi Wei said hello to Lu Shijian even though his business ability was not good and he had not paid much attention to the company's affairs.

Lu Shijian's tone was calm and not very enthusiastic.

After Lu Shijian and his party came out, Li Mu took the cub and followed the Qi brothers into the elevator.

After saying goodbye, the elevator door closed, and Li Mu breathed a sigh of relief.

After rejecting the invitation to go with Qi Wei and Qi Yan, Li Mu stood on the roadside and took a taxi.

While waiting for the bus, a black SUV suddenly parked in front of me, which was worth a lot of money.

This doesn't look like Qi Yan's style...

Li Mu thought, thinking it was the car Qi Yan and Qi Wei were riding in.

The passenger window slowly lowered, revealing Lu Shijian's face, his eyes staring at Li Mu full of resentment.

Li Mu bravely said hello to Lu Shijian, and then Lu Shijian said: "Get in the car."

"No need," Li Mu said.

Now Lu Shijian has learned how to handle Li Mu. He glanced at the cub and said to Li Mu, "The baby is very cold."

"My baby." Li Mu retorted, not wanting Lu Shijian to call him such an intimate name.

Lu Shijian chuckled softly: "Okay, no one will snatch your baby from you."

The two of them faced off like this, and soon a car drove out of the parking lot and parked behind Lu Shijian's car.

With both eyes flashing, Lu Shijian also looked back.

After the car stopped, Qi Wei poked his head out of the car window and said, "Li Mu, get in the car."

At that moment, Li Mu automatically made a choice in his heart and said, "Thank you, but my car is here."

Then. He took the cub and got into Lu Shijian's car.

After opening the rear door, a child seat was installed behind the driver's seat. Li Mu stared at it for a while. This child seat was very new and newly installed.