Extra 2.6

The car was running on the outer ring road. Lu Shijian, who was in the driver's seat, looked at the co-pilot from time to time and saw that Li Mu's frown never relaxed.

After the message alert sounded on his phone, Li Mu opened it and saw the message sent by Qi Wei.

When Li Mu asked Qi Wei about Li Tong, Qi Wei didn't say anything for a long time. Obviously Li Tong's appearance was known to everyone except Li Mu.

Li Mu didn't ask any more questions, and just asked Qi Wei to help give him a copy of Li Tong's information.

Qi Wei's work efficiency was very high. Within half an hour, Li Tong's news arrived on his mobile phone.

After that, he added: "Li Mu, be more open-minded. The most important thing is to keep the family's property in your own hands."

Li Mu also wanted to be more open-minded, but he couldn't.

The information Qi Wei gave Li Mu showed that Li Tong's Omega mother was named You Tao, and she was an actress in the first generation of Xia Li Entertainment.

The name Li Mu looks familiar because it was once a legend in the industry. He was at his peak when he debuted, but chose to quit the industry when his career was in full swing.

The outside world speculated that You Tao married into a wealthy family, but no one could figure out the twists and turns, and Li Mu did not expect that this "rich family" would be Li Jiahe.

When he saw that Li Tong was only one month younger than him, Li Mu turned off his phone.

Lu Shijian looked at him from time to time, wanting to comfort him but not knowing where to start.

After the car stopped on the side of the road, Lu Shijian only held Li Mu's hand and said nothing.

But Li Mu seemed to have found support, and tears rolled down one by one uncontrollably.

"My mother always felt that he was busy with work and had no time to take care of the family, so she put all her energy on me. But I didn't expect that not long after they got married, he would find someone outside." After

more than 20 years of marriage , , it was like a scam to Xia Yueqian.

Xia Yueqian followed Li Jiahe and left the Xia family, giving all her money to Li Jiahe to start a business, but she ended up being betrayed for more than 20 years.

Li Mu couldn't accept this result.

-

When the car arrived at the Li family's villa, Lu Shijian said worriedly: "Maybe Li Tong came to you today just to make you and your father break up, so be sure to think twice before you act." At

this moment, Li Mu said with a cold face. Looking extra calm: "I'm measured."

After saying that, Li Mu let go of Lu Shijian's hand, opened the car door, straightened his sleeves, and got out of the car.

There was a nanny who lived in the house all year round. After seeing Li Mu, she immediately beamed: "Xiao Mu, are you back?"

Li Mu greeted politely and asked, "Where is Li Jiahe?"

This was Li Mu's first time. Being so rude, the nanny said in confusion: "Study."

Li Mu looked at the direction of the study and walked upstairs.

The layout of this house is the same as when Xia Yueqian was alive, and the various decorations have not been moved.

Li Mu stood in front of the photo wall, most of which were taken by Xia Yueqian of himself, and most of the rest were taken with Xia Yueqian.