Chapter 46

The two of them stood in front of the woods, standing in the wind, just looking at each other.

After a while, Li Mu said: "Okay, you tell me."

Feeling extremely nervous, Li Mu clasped his fingers together helplessly and looked at Lu Shijian like a primary school student who had done something wrong.

I had been saving it for several days, but I immediately forgot about it after seeing Li Mu like this.

Lu Shijian sighed and said, "I just want to know why you didn't tell me."

Although he didn't say what it was, Li Mu knew that he was asking why he didn't tell him about the cub. After the reunion, he also said that he was Wu He's cub.

The two of them rarely talk to each other. If they had any conflicts in the past, Li Mu would get away with it, and Lu Shijian would let him go if he acted coquettishly.

But it was different now. Lu Shijian's expression was firm, and Li Mu also knew that this was not something that could be muddled through.

"Because we separated," Li Mu said, "It was you who mentioned it four years ago."

His tone was a little aggrieved, and Lu Shijian looked into his eyes for a long time and was speechless.

"Li Mu." Lu Shijian called his name solemnly, as if there were many such scenes during this period.

"You came back with Wu He's pheromones. Am I not qualified to get an explanation from you? Besides..."

Lu Shijian seemed to not want to recall the things that made him unhappy in the past, but Li Mu immediately filled him in. .

"Besides, we didn't clearly confirm our relationship at that time?"

"Or do you think I still liked Wu He at that time?"

Li Mu's expression was serious, as if he really wanted to get Lu Shijian's answer.

Lu Shijian didn't speak for a long time. Li Mu lowered his head and just said "I'm sorry."

"But," Li Mu added, "I have never established a relationship with anyone else, so I don't know that if you like someone, you have to make a commitment. Also, I also know that you like me too." The

two of them were together . During that time, I never said I liked her, even after they reunited.

Li Mu said a lot of nonsense, talking about why he wanted to sell his house and why he wanted to go to country L.

Although Lu Shijian knew all this, Li Mu still wanted to say it.

Lu Shijian just listened quietly, as if through Li Mu's words, he was involved in the past few years when the two were not together.

"So," Li Mu realized that he had nothing to say, so he said, "I can't give you the baby."

Li Mu didn't know if Lu Shijian would be with him now, but his bottom line was that Li Xi You can't leave your side.

Although Lu Shijian has a successful career and has better conditions to raise cubs.

Lu Shijian took a deep breath, calmed down and said to Li Mu: "I never thought of taking the baby away from you."

This was the first promise between the two of them. Li Mu breathed a sigh of relief and stepped forward to leave.

This is already the best result.

Li Mu thought that he should not push further.

"I was," Lu Shijian said suddenly, "I was very angry at the time, but I regretted it later."