Chapter 36

When Li Mu was stunned, Lu Shijian's voice appeared at the door.

"It's time to eat," Lu Shijian said, then looked at Li Mu and asked, "What are you looking at?"

His tone didn't sound like a question, but more like he was flustered as if something had been exposed.

Li Mu turned around, shook his head and said, "I'm just curious about what your room looks like. Now it seems that this is not your room."

Lu Shijian pursed her lips and looked at him without speaking.

Li Mu pretended to be relaxed and walked up to Lu Shijian, and then said, "Aren't we going to have dinner?" He

abruptly changed the topic and stepped down for both parties.

The cub and Lychee are already very familiar with each other, and Lychee even sits on the stool next to the cub during meals.

When Li Xi wanted to feed the cub, Li Mu stopped him. The cub simply looked at Li Mu and asked, "But Lychee is hungry too."

Lu Shijian stood up and took the bowl of dog food with Lychee. He came over and poured the mixed meat jar into it and said: "Lychee can only eat your own food, not ours."

Li Mu also helped by saying: "Just like only adults can eat spicy food, Xibao is It's not edible."

"That's it." The cub said with some regret, watching Li Mu eat the food with more chili peppers.

The cub didn't know who it was following, but he had a special liking for chili peppers. When Li Mu ate chili peppers, he always wanted to act coquettishly and follow him to eat them. Sometimes Li Mu couldn't bear it and would grant his wish, but often the cub would be choked if he didn't pay attention.

Since then, the cubs have lost their ability to eat peppers.

While the three of them were engrossed in eating at the dinner table, Li Mu glanced at the furnishings in the room and suddenly said: "This house is the wedding room prepared by my mother for me." He

wanted to tease Lu Shijian for no reason, so Li Mu spoke on impulse. .

Unexpectedly, Lu Shijian did not feel guilty at all, but asked: "Why did you buy such a meaningful house in the end?"

Li Mu: ...

It feels very bad to dig a hole for yourself.

Li Mu made countless excuses for himself in his mind, and finally said: "Because of lack of money."

After hearing this answer, Lu Shijian did not pursue the question any further, wanting to say something to make Li Mu's expression look different. So sad.

So Lu Shijian said: "Well, maybe the purpose of this house will be what Auntie thought in the future."

Li Mu: ...how could there be such a shameless person!

Li Mu knew what Lu Shijian meant, but didn't want to talk to him. The corners of his eyes twitched, and he buried his head in sweeping away the rice in the bowl.

After the meal, I watched cartoons with the cub in the living room for a while, and soon it was time to go to bed.

Li Xi has grown so big that Li Mu hasn't let him sleep alone because he is afraid that the cub's old illness will relapse at night.

So after washing up, Li Mu took the cub to the only guest bedroom in the house.

When he pushed the door open and walked in, he found that Lu Shijian's luggage was placed in the guest bedroom and the bed was being made.