Extra 1

A few months later, after the Chinese New Year, Lu Shijian and Li Mu began to resume work one after another. The cub successfully transferred to Yucheng and continued in the small class.

It's only been a few days since school started, and I've already made new friends.

Seeing the cub becoming more and more lively, Li Mu expressed that he was very happy, and his heart that had been hanging around for several months was finally relieved.

As for Lu Shijian, although it was highly discussed online after it was made public. But he has always kept a low profile and has a lot of achievements, so it has no impact on him taking on roles now.

After all, Lu Shijian's roles in the past few years have tried to avoid idol dramas that rely on traffic, and he is one of the actors in the same group who is more resistant to ratings.

During these few months of rest, Lu Shijian settled down for a while and received a role in a serious drama from a large company, playing the role of a reporter.

Li Mu painted every day. Occasionally, Qi Wei asked him to go out for a few drinks and got to know some people in the circle.

In April, I suddenly received two invitations to the school anniversary in my mailbox.

One is from Lu Shijian, and the other is from himself.

The cub had just finished school and was brought back by the early education teacher. Before he could change his shoes, he came to Li Mu.

"Papa, what is this?"

Li Mu replied: "This is an invitation letter from dad's school, inviting dad to school."

After these few months of training, Li Xi already knew what an invitation letter was. He immediately said: "Baby wants to go too!"

That night, Lu Shijian rarely finished work and went home at 9 o'clock.

After finally coaxing the cub to sleep, the two adults quietly walked out of the children's room. When they returned to the master bedroom, Li Mu told Lu Shijian about the incident.

"Do you want to go?" Li Mu asked.

Lu Shijian did not look at his schedule, but said: "Go ahead, the filming has been going well these days. It's no problem if I take a day off.

" He is famous for his professionalism, and it is very satisfying to take a day off from time to time as a director.

After hearing Lu Shijian's words, Li Mu immediately marked the date on his schedule.

It was rare to end work early, so Lu Shijian was a little distraught.

Lu Shijian took off his coat, dug out the person who had changed into pajamas from the bed, and carried him to the bathroom.

"I've taken a shower!" Li Mu exclaimed, but finally hugged Lu Shijian's neck.

The two were taking a bath when the sound of a cub suddenly came from outside the house.

"Papa!"

"Papa?"

Li Mu was gagged. After hearing the cub's voice from the sound of water flowing, he quickly pushed Lu Shijian away.

"Baby?" Li Mu replied.

The cub outside the bathroom said aggrievedly: "I want to sleep with Papa!"

Lu Shijian said "tsk" and said: "I forgot to close the door." As soon as

these words were spoken, Li Mu punched Lu Shijian in the chest. , who knew that Lu Shijian took advantage of the situation and held his hand.

"Baby go to bed first, daddy will be out soon." After Li Mu finished speaking, his voice was drowned in Lu Shijian's kiss.