Chapter 21

"Ah--"

The cub suddenly made a sound, and Li Mu's heart clenched, and his hands wanted to hug the cub uncontrollably.

After seeing the cub standing firmly on the ground, Li Mu's beating heart began to slow down.

Looking up in shock, it was Lu Shijian who looked stunned. He was obviously also frightened by the reaction of Li Mu and the cub.

"I just..." Lu Shijian organized his words to explain, "I think this is too dangerous."

Li Mu glanced at the stool that the cub had just stepped on, and it was indeed a bit high.

"It's okay." Li Mu said, putting the cub's small bench outside.

Turning around and seeing the raw seabass on the table, Li Mu's eyes suddenly lit up: "Come and take a look at these seasonings, right?"

Lu Shijian glanced at it, but didn't say whether it was right or wrong, but said: "

Let 's put it on the pot." After Mu went to the pot and turned on the fire, he came to the yard and found Lu Shijian washing the cub's hands.

Li Mu, who had a rare break, sat on the deck chair in the yard and said leisurely: "I was still undecided at first, but what you just said gave me confidence."

Lu Shijian turned his head and looked at Li Mu intently. Look at the hair.

After swallowing his saliva, Li Mu asked uncertainly: "Did you mean what you just meant, not what I thought?"

After a long while, Lu Shijian said: "No."

Li Mu was heartbroken and felt helpless. .

"Go and have a look before there's still time to make amends." Li Mu suggested.

After the cub washed his hands, Lu Shijian was drying him carefully and said without raising his head: "No need."

Li Mu couldn't understand his thoughts. Could it be that Lu Shijian had eaten too much delicious food and wanted to try dark cuisine? .

Just as he was thinking about it, Lu Shijian said calmly: "I told you, I can eat whatever you cook."

After understanding the meaning of this sentence, Li Mu began to panic, looking left and right with a guilty conscience, observing. Cameras around.

But after interpreting this sentence again, Li Mu brainwashed himself in his mind. These words were very ordinary, nothing strange, let alone ambiguous.

The audience should not misunderstand...

Li Mu thought about it, and gradually fell into a trance, until the cub's voice sounded in the yard.

"Lu Papa, blood!" The cub was a little panicked and couldn't even say a complete sentence.

Li Mu thought the cub was injured, and quickly pulled the cub to look left and right until the cub said, "It's Lu Papa!"

Hearing this, Li Mu turned to look at Lu Shijian, who was holding his hand Hide behind your back.

At that moment, Li Mu's mind went blank, and he pulled Lu Shijian's hand out from behind his back without thinking.

Li Mu has always wanted to avoid suspicion with Lu Shijian, and has to think twice about every word he says, fearing that it will be interpreted by the audience on camera.

But I couldn't care about that now. I took Lu Shijian's hand and looked at it. I could see a little dried blood on the wrist.

Li Mu opened the sleeves of his sweatshirt, and a scar nearly 5 centimeters long appeared in Li Mu's eyes. After a long absence, Li Mu's heart began to sting.