Somewhere Only We Know Pt. 02

"You are trembling." His voice was now filled with worrry. I was indeed, but not from feeling cold. Quite the opposite. "Am sorry..." I mumbled embarrassed. I felt my eyes tear up. I was ruining everything. "Don't say that. You have nothing to be sorry about." He gave me a comforting smile. "Now, let's get you dressed before you catch a cold."

<3

As Hyunjin moved to get up, I grabbed him by the shoulders and lifted myself to reach his face. "No!" I mumbled against his lips. "I waited far too long!" He tried to say something but I silenced him tugging his bottom lip and adding more heat to our kissing.  I slipped my tongue into his mouth teasing him, while desperately holding on to him. I had no intention of letting him go now. He placed one hand on my back and lowered us both onto the mattress. I felt his whole body weight on mine. I was hot but shivered anyway. He lifted his head a fraction to look at me. "Slow down, Lix." He whispered. He reached for my left hand and placed it on the mattress, interlocking our fingers. "Tell me if anything makes you uncomfortable, okay?" I nodded. And then he put his lips gently on mine and started kissing me again, slowly. Tilting his head he deepened our kiss, still at deliberately slow pace. He shifted his body slightly and his knee was now between my thighs, rubbing at an equally slow rhythm against me. I let out a soft moan. The pleasant friction between us caused my arousal - and his, I could feel him against my lower abdomen. His left hand reached for the towel on my waist. He let it rest there for a while, silently asking permission to go further. "Yes." I mouthed breathlessly against his lips. With one swift move of his hand he took it off me and threw it away. There was only the thin fabric of his boxers between us now, which I decided to get rid of as well. Catching on to my intentions, Hyunjin lifted his hips and helped me get it out of the way. To be honest, I felt kind of exposed and a bit shy. My cheeks must have been red by now. But my flustered state went unnoticed by him. He was busy kissing my neck and making me sigh.

"I love your sounds." He mumbled between kisses. And I loved the way he made me feel.

He rolled us over placing me on his lap. We were kissing deeply with our tongues dancing around each other, tasting and teasing. His hands were on my back and his fingers traveled up and down my spine, making me shiver, lingering a little more at the base. I sighed deeply, feeling waves of pleasure from his caresses. The slow pace helped me relax and enjoy everything he offered me, his kisses, his caresses, his warmth... My body responded to his touch.

I held him as close as I could, caressing his nape, tugging on to his hair, trying to ground myself while he gently nibbled my skin on my neck and shoulders. I searched for his lips again, needing to feel his taste and enjoy his own small pleased sounds.

Rolling us over again, he landed on top of me. With his knee between my thighs, he continued to grind against me slowly. Gently moving his mouth all over my neck, my collarbones and down to my chest, he left a wet trail on my skin. My hands were on his neck, my fingers playing with his long black hair, pulling them gently. I couldn't resist him. He made the sweetest little sounds between his kisses. I was drifting in a haze, caught up in this sweetness. His tongue swiped over my nipples one by one, sending electric jolts down my spine. It was a sensitive spot for me and he knew it. He rubbed one with his long fingers, making it hard, while sucking the other aggressively. Another wave of pleasure went straight to my nether area, making me groan. I gripped his hair tighter, eliciting a small grunt from him. His mouth travelled further down my abdomen. He stopped and looked me in the eyes. His hot breath tingled my skin. "Do you want me to continue?" "Yes..." my voice was barely audible. I was already too lost to let go. His eyes now held a hunger I had never seen before. He kneeled on the bed lifting my right leg and ran his tongue on my inner thigh. I bit my lip to hold back whatever primal sound was trying to escape my mouth, as he repeated the action several times over, getting closer but never touching the area where I felt hot. A sudden lack of contact prompted me to open my eyes only to find him licking his long fingers. It was the most seductive thing I have ever seen him do. Our eyes met and I nodded. One finger slid inside me, causing a stinging sensation. He moved it around to get me used to the feeling before inserting a second. I yelped in pain. He stopped. "Do you want me to stop?" his voice was tinged with worry. "No..." I reached for his free hand and squeezed it after I calmed down. He continued fingering me slowly, going deeper. My eyes rolled back when he hit my sweet spot, making me moan in pain and pleasure. He took his time to make me feel good before removing his fingers. I was breathing heavily, watching him through half-closed eyes, putting a condom on. I noticed that he was painfully hard himself, but he took the time to make me feel comfortable and didn't rush things. The thought made me happy. "Ready?" his voice was deep, laced with lust, though he seemed calm. He slowly drove himself inside me. I felt tears welling up in the corners of my eyes. I breathed hard. "Are you ok? I can stop..." he whispered. He waited for me to find my voice. All I could do was whisper. "Go on..." I closed my eyes and motioned for him to continue. He moved in a slow circular pattern, helping me relax further and then, he pulled out almost completely and thrusted back against my hips. I sighed deeply. He repeated the movements, gradually increasing his pace. After a while, the pain subsided and was replaced by an overwhelming sensation of pleasure as he managed to hit that sweet spot inside me every time, sending shockwaves throughout my body. I was very hard too, desperate for some kind of release. I bit my lip trying to hold on longer, for him. I reached for his face, connecting our lips once more. His pounding on my flesh, made me moan loudly. "Yongbok, if you keep up like this, I won't be able to hold on much longer." He managed to voice his troubles between kisses and sighs. My moaning was affecting his self control. I giggled just before releasing an even deeper carnal sound, reaching the edge of my orgasm. "Mmm, I'm gonna... Ah, Jinnie...." I came apart all over my stomach, quivering and panting. He continued to thrust roughly for a few moments, his pace uneven. He wanted me to ride out my high. Finally, his self control was spent. I watched him through my haze reaching his end, shuddering violently inside me, drenched in sweat. His body convulsed and then he stopped for a few moments, breathing heavily, just hovering above me. Finally, catching his breath, he lifted his eyes to meet mine and removed himself gently from me. He reached for the towel and cleaned my stomach, taking care of everything. Then, he laid down next to me on the bed. "How are you feeling Yongbok?" he asked tucking away a strand of hair stuck on my sweaty forehead. His voice was soft, like a caress. "I feel good, great." I smiled, out of breath, still reeling in pleasure. "Just tired I guess. Like you..." He leaned into my face and kissed the corners of my eyes. I had dried tears there. He was so gentle and considerate all the time. My heart fluttered as if I was some love struck schoolgirl. He returned the smile. 

We spent a few moments in silence before I noticed his expression turn mischievous. He cocked an eyebrow. "So, does this mean I deflowered you?" I looked at him feigning shock. He tried to stay serious. "You did not just say that!" He rolled over laughing and I pounced on him, pinning him to the mattress. "Well, it was your first time, wasn't it?" he bit his lip. "Yours too!" I retorted. "Indeed it was." He wrapped his arms around me holding me on his chest. "Do you regret it?" He asked, serious again. "No, never! It was perfect." I lay down next to him again and we spent a few more moments in silence. "It looks like we have to shower again." he pointed out after a while. "Why don't we do it together, later?"I suggested. "Mmm, sounds good." He scooted closer to me and covered us with the sheets. We fell asleep cuddled together.

******************************************************

I woke up to the rays of the sun hitting my face through the curtains. Hyunjin was sleeping soundly next to me. I was once again overwhelmed by the sight of his angelic face and his beautiful toned body. His bare skin was glistening, basked in the afternoon light.

I was so much in love with him...

Maybe he sensed my eyes fixed on him and woke up. He stirred and opened his eyes, lazily stretching his arms. He looked around for a while before dropping his gaze to my face, catching me staring at him with heart eyes. "Like what you see?" he teased in his sleepy voice. "Yes. Very much!" I replied honestly. He wrapped his arms around me pulling me to him and closed his eyes again smiling. "Hyunjin..." "Mmm?" "I'm hungry." "Mmm...." "Let's shower and go get something to eat." "Together?" He lifted his head and cocked an eyebrow. "Together." I laughed. That definitely woke him up.