Code Red

By : InShinsouHitoshis_Pants
Source : AO3

Toji was making his way through the stuffed and cramped dancing floor of the BDSM club "Code Red", searching for his ideal partner.

It was BDSM Night, his favorite monthly event of the club he was almost a part of, due to being here every weekend.
The people here wore different bracelets, showing what they were looking for and what role they wanted to play.

Toji wore a black bracelet for his position as top, and an additional purple one for role as a dominant.
And he was looking for someone with a white bracelet as a bottom, and preferably for another red one that told him the person was a sub.
Or an orange for a switch was fine too, as long as they accepted that he only topped.
Toji would never let anyone stuff their dick in his ass.
Blue bracelets were for people who were only curious and willing to try anything. The newbies to the BDSM scene.
That could be interesting as well.
A completely white sheet that he could form to his desires and preferences.

He saw a few guys that wore the bracelets he was looking for, but they didn't catch his eye. He wanted something special, something new. Someone worth his time.

The music was booming loud through the speakers, the smell of alcohol and sweat was in the air and the lighting changed the color constantly through the beat of the bass.

Women flung themselves at him no matter where he went, begging for his attention and grabbing his bare chest or his muscular arms, but he brushed them off without even looking at them.
He didn't want women.
He wanted a man. A man he could fuck into submission and break beneath his body. He wanted to feel the rush of power that went through him when he saw them giving in to him, to the pleasure he brought them.

He went over to the bar, getting himself a strong drink. He needed to warm up a little and calm his nerves. He would find one, he always did. Today it just took a little more time because he didn't want just anyone today. He didn't want to settle for less than he deserved. And he deserved something really special today.

After two whiskeys on ice and a straight vodka shot, someone appeared right next to him at the bar.
A young man with white hair and piercing blue eyes.

"Old fashioned please."
He said to the bartender.

That piqued Tojis interest.
He looked down at his wrist and saw a blue bracelet on his wrist. A newbie. Toji smirked. Maybe this was fate.

A sheet as white as the guy's hair.

"Tell me your name."
Toji ordered, his voice flat and commanding.

The white haired man turned his head around to him, his piercing blue eyes looking questioningly into his own green ones. He tilted his head and raised his eyebrows.

"And why should I tell you? You didn't even have the courtesy to say please."

Oh, Toji thought. Maybe he found himself a little brat.
Or someone that wanted to be broken and forced into submission by him. Someone that didn't give in that easily.
Even more interesting.

"I don't say please. I don't beg. I don't even ask. Either you tell me on your own, or I will force you. I will bring you to your knees and make you regret that you didn't tell me sooner."

Tojis face was completely straight as he said those words directly into the other man's face, watching him how his eyes became wide and his cheeks flushed a little.

But it was only for a second. The younger man caught himself pretty quickly again.
"So you're telling me that you are a rude asshole. Well, thank you for the heads up. I gotta go looking for someone nicer to fuck me then."