Just a Lil Bit

By : Mizore20
Source : AO3

He came back with a searing pain through his veins.

Toji didn't think, just fought, killing the old medium who brought him back before making his way through the old battered house, killing anyone else on the property. Hours later, when the bloodshed finally ended, he was able to access the situation.

Toji had died.

He had been killed by that Gojo kid.

He remembered telling him about his son. He remembered the burn through the remaining half of his torso. And then he went blank, awakening here.

He realised it had been about a decade since he died, had found his cursed tool in one of the storage sheds on the property. He realised the old hag had meant to only partially restore him, but for one reason or another, Toji had fully resurrected. In his prime no less, younger in physical form than he was when he got ended by the Gojo brat.

He wasn't sure if he was going to be around for long, so he decided to make the best of his time and pay a visit to said six-eyes user, to thank him for their last, fatal meeting.

He had figured the younger man was still at Jujutsu-High and started there, easily sneaking in just as he had once before. He found Gojo in the back of one of the buildings, crossing the concrete to go somewhere else. Despite the time gap, it was no doubt him. Though much taller and broader, his white hair was unmistakable. His blue eyes were covered, but Toji knew the younger sensed him from the way the masked man had paused, waiting for an introduction to the stranger lurking in the shadows.

"Hey brat." Toji greeted, silently stepping into the light.

"You..." Gojo raised an eyebrow. "Toji Zenin."

"I took my wife's name. It's Fushiguro." Toji replied before reappearing directly in front of the sorcerer.

"I thought you died."

"I did. And I'm back." Toji shrugged, taking another step, still tall enough to have to look down at the younger. His skin tingled, a spark of excitement ran through his spine as he realised exactly what he wanted to do to the other.

"Are you going to attempt to kill me again? It didn't work last time." Gojo didn't waver, didn't move at the other towering over him.

"No. I'm not going to fight you. I already know it won't work."

Gojo stepped closer, their chests and faces mere inches apart. "Then?"

"I'm going to ruin you." Toji declared before grabbing white locs. In an instant, he was punched in his ribs. This did not detour him as he pulled the younger man's head back, grappling to force the man down and onto the floor.

"Not gonna stop me?" Toji snarked, forcing the younger's legs open, to place himself in between.

"I'm curious. Is this what you meant by ruin?" Gojo allowed his wrists to be grabbed and pulled above his head. His leg kicked out, pretending to fight back.

"Admit it. You wanna be raped. You're enjoying this. Fuckin' slut."

Gojo cursed under his breath as he pushed back against the bruising grip on his wrists. Toji felt the bones creak under him, a testament to just how much the white haired man was attempting to resist, to pretend to resist. Gojo was still allowing the man to touch him after all, his infinity technique wasn't active.

"Should've done this back then. Should have just raped your lifeless body. Left you covered in blood and cum. You would've enjoyed it, wouldn't you?" Gojo refused to answer him, so the black haired slapped his face and ripped the other man's blindfold off.