Mission Failed, Successfully

By : owl_beans
Source : AO3

Gojo Satoru was an upstanding member of society. A real pillar of the community. He volunteered his time at local animal shelters and soup kitchens, helped little old people cross the street, donated money to charitable causes and investment research, and was tutoring three children on top of his own studies as an astrophysics major minoring in education.

And those were just his actions! Satoru was also a peach of a person and stunningly attractive to boot! He truly was beautiful inside and out.

His friends shot down this assessment, saying he was too far up his own ass to realize he was insufferable and his good looks bordered on creepy more than ethereal.

Satoru disagreed. He never needed to bother with his own ass because he usually had other people in it for him.

Gojo Satoru was also a very passionate person, he had no qualms changing bed partners from week to week. Satoru called it having fun, his friends called it being a slut. Potato, po-tah-to.

It wasn't Satoru's fault that no one had managed to catch his eye yet. Not long enough to make him want to settle down anyway.

And why should he? Satoru was having the time of his life at twenty-two. Dating could wait, he was more than happy to explore the flavors of the world through one night stands.

At least, that was what Satoru had thought until he was reunited with the most memorable man to have ever graced his bed: Fushiguro Toji.

• • ✧ ✦ ✧ • •

It started when his little ducklings got fussy, as they usually tended to be.

Yuuji and Nobara, the adorable high energy extroverts of the trio, were dead set on peer pressuring Megumi, the equally adorable introvert who was constantly torn between judgemental and long suffering whenever he was stuck with them.

This time, it was because of the realization that they had studied at each one of their homes except for Megumi's, and Yuuji and Nobara never let silly things like boundaries get in the way of their curiosities.

Did Satoru join in on the "pester Megumi until he gave in" committee? Well, he couldn't be blamed for wanting to see what kind of home and family had raised his prickly student.

Say what you would about Satoru, but he cared about the kids he'd taken under his wing. Raising up the new generation and all that.

Thus, they had ended up at Megumi's place for their next study session. He'd told them he lived with his older sister and father, the information given with the same amount of joy and willingness of pulling teeth.

Too bad for Megumi, his peers and tutor shared zero shame between them.

It was a fairly neat apartment, a little small for two kids and an adult, but not unreasonably so. Two bedrooms, one bath, and a tiny kitchen.

Whatever tidiness the living room had was quickly rectified the moment Yuuji and Nobara made themselves comfortable, which meant immediately.

Megumi had been quick to snap at them, voice low as he told them not to make too much noise. His father worked the night shift and was asleep in his room.

Yuuji and Nobara saluted him, but Satoru knew it would only be a matter of time before they got too rowdy.

Tsumiki came home shortly after Satoru and the kids settled around the coffee table, pulling out their homework.

Tsumiki was a lovely girl, polite and friendly. Nobara's wide eyes were as bright as the blush on her face as she blustered her way through small talk with the older girl.

Toji x Gojo जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें