Use me, Please

By : InShinsouHitoshis_Pants
Source : AO3

Gojo never would have thought that he needed to thank another person for saving his life. He was the strongest in his class in Jujutsu High, but this time, this damn curse had been stronger than he expected. And there were too many civilians around that could have gotten hurt if he used his most powerful technique. His Sensei shouldn't have sent him here alone.

But thankfully a guy had shown up out of the blue and had saved him before it was too late.
And the guy looked pretty good as well. Today seemed to be Gojos lucky day.
Unfortunately, as soon as Gojo wanted to get up and thank him for saving him, he was gone.

He got up on his feet and looked around, all across the whole scenery of the fight, but he was nowhere to be found.

Damnit. Gojo needed to know his name. He wanted to thank him for saving him. And maybe even a bit more.

He asked every rescue worker who must have seen him and every person he knew if they had an idea who this guy was. And finally, after roughly a week, he got a name.
Toji Fushiguro. He even got an address.

So tonight after dressing in his best clothes, a black dress shirt where he left the top three buttons open, tight black pants with a matching belt, he made his way to the address. He took a few shots before he left to work up his courage to do what he had in mind.

He hoped he was there and he didn't come for nothing. It was a small apartment in a not very safe area, but Gojo thought it fitted him. He didn't look like the type to live in unnecessary luxury.

So he rang the bell with the name Fushiguro and hoped for the best. He was glad he took the shots beforehand because he felt his heart racing while he waited.

After a few seconds of utter silence, he heard footsteps coming closer to the door.
It opened, and in the door frame with tousled black hair and gray, low hanging sweatpants, a man opened the door.

"Huh? What do you want ?"
He asked with his deep, vibrating voice. He leaned against the doorframe and crossed his arms in front of his wide, muscular chest, staring down at the younger Boy.

Gojo needed to swallow as he saw him standing in front of him, the black tight V-neck Shirt he wore had slipped a bit up, exposing his lower stomach and a trail of fuzzy black hair that disappeared in the sweatpants.

"I came to say thank you for saving me last week in Shibuya."
Gojo answered, smiling at the taller man in front of him.

"Oh, really. Didn't expect that. And who are you, kid?"

Toji eyed the young man in front of his eyes. He had white hair and bright blue eyes that were covered by round, darkened sunglasses.
He didn't look bad and Toji remembered him. If only fleetingly.

"Satoru. Satoru Gojo. And you are Toji Fushiguro, am I right ?"

Gojo smirked, proud of his detective skills.

"Yeah, that's right. So you only came here to thank me huh? After a week? How nice of you, Satoru."
Toji chuckled, looking at the exposed skin on the dip of his throat and lower, going down his chest. The skin that showed was smooth and fair like ivory.

"Yeah I came here to thank you. But I think only my words aren't enough for such a great act like saving a life. I could be dead if it weren't for you."
Gojo bit himself on his lower lip and ripped the remaining buttons on his Shirt open.

Toji watched him with an approving gaze, amused at the guts of the young man. Coming here only to offer him his body. Lewd.

"Is that so? I didn't know there was a guideline for what is enough and what isn't for saving someone's life. But I can appreciate what is offered to me. I didn't know you were so desperate to give your body away to someone else."