Chapter 6

I walked in the apartment and immediately noticed the unbearable silence. I sighed and shook my head, making my towards Nick's room. I opened the door a little and heard a giggle. A giggle? It was a female voice. I swung open the door, letting it hit the wall. Nick and the other girl jumped. The girl quickly pulled the blanket up to her naked chest. I scoffed. "You are unbelievable!" I shouted. I pointed to the them. "Get dressed." I pointed to the girl. "I'm calling your parents," I informed her before slamming the door.

"Your Mom is such a buzz kill," the girl whined. Nick laughed.

"That's my sister. And she's a jackass bitch. Not a buzzkill," he replied. I kicked the door, surprised it didn't break.

"I can hear you!" I shouted. I grabbed Nick's phone from the safe in my room before finding the contact picture that matched the girl. Annabella Nichols. I shook my head. I saw that there was a label under 'Mom'. I quickly dialed the number.

"Hello?" she asked.

"Hi, is this Annabella's mother?" I asked kindly.

"This is. Who is this?" she questioned. I put on a fake smile.

"My name is Katherine Parker. I just came home and opened my brother's bedroom door to find him and Annabella having sex. Are you aware of this?" I explained. I heard a gasp and a hand hit her mouth.

"No. Thank you for informing me. I can come and pick her up. What's your address, Mrs. Parker?" I ignored the urge to correct her before giving her the address. I patiently waited for 10 minutes before there was a knock at my door.

I swung it open. "Mrs. Nichols, thank Go-" I cut myself of when I saw who it was.

"I don't think I'm Mrs. Nichols," Oliver told me with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and saw a woman walking down the hall. Oliver turned around. "Hi, you must be Mrs. Nichols," he said with a smile. She nodded.

"I am. You must be Katherine's husband, Mr. Parker," she said kindly. I almost gagged. Oliver kept the smile on his face.

"I am. It's nice to meet you," he told her. She smiled and I moved to the side so she could come in. Suddenly she shouted.

"Annabella, get your tiny ass out here!" Oliver and I did everything we could to hold in our laugh. Annabella and Nick walked out of his room, their faces pale.

"Mom, I can explai-" Mrs. Nichols held up a hand.

"Young lady, get your ass in that car. We are having a serious talk." She turned to me. "I am so sorry you had to find out about that, let alone walk in on it, Mrs. Parker. Thank you for informing me of Annabella's activities," she told me. I smiled and nodded. Once the two left I turned and glared at Nick. I stomped over to him and smacked him upside the head.

"Are you fucking serious? Do I have to warn you of the dangers of sex?" I screamed. Oliver watched in amusement. "You're younger than I was!" I added. Nick looked at me in confusion.

"I thought you and Blake-" I shook my head.

"Nick, I am a virgin." Oliver's eyes widened. "I have not had sex and you shouldn't have either. Give me your TV, your xbox, everything. The only thing you'll be left with are clothes and a bed," I hissed, holding out my hand. Nick's eyes widened.

"What? Kat, that's not fair! Oliver, tell her it's not fair!" he whined. Oliver stepped closer. He opened his mouth to speak when I held up my hand.

"Oliver, you were a frat boy. I do not need you giving my brother any ideas," I sneered. He nodded and quickly walked into the kitchen. Because Nick didn't move, I walked into room. Before grabbing any electronics, I opened all of his drawers and went through them until I found the box. "At least he were smart enough to use a condom," I muttered. I was about to close the drawer when I saw a bag. I moved his socks and underwear and stared at it in disbelief. It was a brick of pills. Purple and green pills. I dropped the box before grabbing the brick of pills and storming into the kitchen where Oliver was lecturing my brother. I held it up and slammed it on the counter. Oliver glanced at it.

"I thought the Arrow got rid of all Vertigo," he whispered. I planted my hands on my hips and looked to Nick.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't turn you in right now," I ordered. Before he could say anything I added, "and don't give me the sibling shit." He looked to the ground in shame.

"There isn't one," he whispered. I nodded and looked to Oliver.

"What?" he asked.

"You want to punish him your own way? Go ahead. I'm done with Nick." I glanced at my brother. "I don't know where I went wrong. I did everything in my power to keep you from getting sent to an orphanage. Everything, Nicolas! There is nothing else. You were little when Mom and Dad died. You didn't see it happen like I did." He looked at me in shock, his brown eyes wide.

"You watched them die? How?" he whispered.

"Yeah, how?" Oliver butted in. "Katherine, you told me your father died in the line of duty." I took a deep, shaky breath before shaking my head.

"I was there the night Clarity's parents died. Clarity and I have the same parents. We're twins, Oliver. Not cousins," I explained. Nick scowled.

"And you called me a liar!" he yelled before storming into his room and slamming the door. I flinched as the noise rang throughout the apartment.

"Kat," Oliver whispered. Tears were now flowing down my face.

"My father, my real father, is a very dangerous man, Oliver. More dangerous than you. My mother left him when she was pregnant with Clarity and I. When she remarried, Nick and Sara were born. They were twins, too. And then Sara disappeared during their murder." I burst into tears, sobbing as I slid down the wall. "The Man in Yellow killed her! I was there that night. Nick was at a sleepover," I cried. Oliver sat down next to me and rubbed my back. I leaned into him, sobbing into his chest as I continued to relive the memories.

"Kat, I'm so sorry you had to witness that," he muttered.

"The worst part is that I'm the only one alive who knows the truth," I whispered. He stared at me in confusion. "I think I know who the Man in Yellow is. I have my suspicions. After I visited Clarity when she and Barry broke up, I had seen Dr. Wells enter some hidden room in the wall. I got a peek at it. I saw something yellow. It was only a glimpse before the wall morphed back. I know I sound crazy, but I'm telling the truth," I explained. Oliver nodded, not saying anything.

I know, I know. It's just family fluff, I'm getting there, people! Anyways, did you at least like it? Comment, vote, and tell me what you thought!

I gotta run