Chapter 3

I stretched as I woke up and checked my phone for the time, the sun hadn't risen yet and it was still dark. My phone said that it was 3 in the morning.

Oh well, I'm awake now so I might as well get the day started... I should try to find out about this world and then investigate about my past...

I opened my phone and researched a little about this world. I had some basic information that I learned from the first few episodes of the anime, such as the existence of ability's, the ADA, and the Port Mafia. Though my knowledge about the Port Mafia was extremely basic.

I looked over the message I received yesterday. There was a digital folder that conveniently listed my entire past for me.

The folder had things I knew were true. I triple checked the background information, and other then some state names that were changed everything was true.

After I was done with that I decided to test out my ability. The figure from yesterday had mentioned about some drawbacks, so I needed to be careful. I needed to summon a somewhat tame character, one that wouldn't go on a genocidal rampage...

After some careful thought I went for my safest option, a completely normal girl, whose only noteworthy ability's were that she was a good singer and looked somewhat cute.

I pulled out a mirror and spoke.

"In my own little world: Iris."

I felt my soul leave my body as I saw myself become a cute girl with light purple hair and a big yellow jacket, with a white undershirt, and blue pants

"Hmmm? Where am I?!" Iris jumped and looked around. "I was definitely with Rosa earlier..."

"Iris, can you hear me?" I called out, but Iris didn't react at all. It looked like she couldn't hear or see me.

Did I need someone to deactivate this for me? Or was there some kind of way I could deactivate it myself.

I groaned in frustration as Iris dug through my bag. She picked up my emergency forensics kit "Who carries around a forensics kit... And a lockpicking tool kit???" Iris muttered.

Hey! You never know when you're gonna need it!

Then she found note and a necklace "What does this say...? Grant me-"

...

3rd person POV:

Yosano knocked on Ali's door "If you don't open up soon I'll dissect you~" She hummed.

The door creaked open as Ali opened the door, Yosano couldn't see much of her face but she could tell that Ali clearly hadn't slept much that night. "Oh... Good morning Miss..?." Yosano winced at her appearance. "Ah- My name is Yosano." She said.

BSD x OCOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara