Chapter 7

A/N: 200 reads!!! (Also the first 3 chapters are being heavily revised)

I burst into the agency "I'm sorry I'm late! I overslept!" Yesterday I spent the whole night trying to fall asleep to no avail. It seemed like going to a new world caused my sleep cycle to go off he rails.

The second I walked into the agency I was dragged out by Yosano "Ali, you're strong right? Help me and Atsushi go shopping." She didn't even wait for my response and took me with her.

...

Some lil' one shots while shopping...

Yosano: *points from one end of the shelf to the other* I'll take all of this.

Atsushi: *Having a mental crisis because he's never seen this much money spent*

Ali: *Not really caring about Yosanos spending bc she's also doing some shopping*

Atsushi: *Getting crushed*

Ali: *Has to take some of the stuff and help him organize how to carry they stuff*

Yosano: *low-key shipping them*  

Yosano: *shows Ali and Atsushi two identical looking lipsticks* Which one is better?

Atsushi: *confused tiger noises*

Ali: That one.

...

3rd person POV:

Ali took a box from Atsushi's hands "Don't carry too much, it'll be bad if you drop it." She told him before getting another box from him.

Atsushi blushed, he wasn't used to people caring about him like that. "Th-thank you Ali." He shyly whispered. "You don't have to do this..."

Ali put her hand to her mask and Atsushi assumed she was smiling "I'm older and stronger then you, so it's only natural that I should take care of you." She told him.

Atsushi's face turned red as he looked away from her, he really wasn't used to people being this nice to him. Back at the orphanage the older kids would usually ignore him at best, and beat him at worst. While the adults would just pretend he didn't exist and go along with whatever the headmaster said.

While Atsushi was lost in his thoughts he bumped into a kimono clad girl. She had black hair tied in low pigtails and a cold gaze in her blue eyes. He and the girl stared at each other for a moment before someone bumped into him, causing the boxes he was holding to fall.

Some lemons fell out of the bag he was holding and rolled onto the ground. He looked for Ali to help him pick up the stuff but she was nowhere to be found. 

He looked around "Ali?" He hadn't seen her leave to look for the girl.

...

Ali tapped on Kyouka's shoulder "Excuse me, you dropped this." She held up the bunny that was attached to Kyouka's necklace with her phone.

Kyouka palmed at her necklace and when she realized that her bunny was indeed gone, she quickly snatched the bunny from Ali's hands.

She stared at Ali, recognizing her as one of her targets, the one with a half a billion bounty on her head. She debated killing her right there before going against it, if the tiger and the doctor found out there would be less chances to go for the tiger, who was the main target.

Ali stared into Kyoukas empty eyes "It's not too late for you. You can still live in the light." She told Kyouka. Kyoukas eyes widened for a moment before speaking "What do you know? What makes you think I can live in the light?"