Chapter 0.1

TW: Mentions of smoking.

Also Happy Birthday Chuuya! (I'm not late I'm not late I'm not late-)

"Ok bye Kyouka! If you have any problems, ask Kunikida or Atsushi okay?!" Ali called out to Kyouka, watching her leave the house.

Kyouka nodded and gave her a thumbs up and a smile. "Have a good day Ali-sama!" She said while waving goodbye.

Ali waved goodbye, then she took her bag and started walking away.

...

Ali finally found a suitable spot in the forest and then set down her stuff, then took out a lighter and cigarette.

She pulled down her mask and cautiously pit the cigarette into her mouth, after a few seconds of inhaling the smoke, she coughed it out.

"Jesus Christ... How'd the old guy manage to smoke this shit..." She muttered, before taking out some of the flowers that she picked from the agency the other day.

She set out the flowers and then closed her eyes, clasping her hands.

...

Sol took a long drag from his cigarette as he sat in his chair staring at the person before him.

(Sol)

"So... Why did you call me here Boss?" He asked, holding out his cigarette in the direction of the boss.

They smiled. "You've only been in the organization for a couple of weeks... But so far all your supervisors have wonderful things to say about you." They said, clasping their hands together.

" They said, clasping their hands together

(Boss)

Sol tilted his head. "So why did you call me here? I doubt that you're the type to just praise someone."