Bonding with ADA :D

A/N: I got my first follower <3 👏

Girls Night out (Yosano)

Yosano burst into my room while I was unpacking my plates. "ALI!!! LET'S GO DRINKING!!!"

I dropped one of my plates from shock and she winced at the noise "Are you hurt? Should I treat you?" She asked me.

I thought back to Tanizaki and the treatment he had to go through before shaking my head. "Yosano-senpai why do you wanna go drinking? Did something good happen?"

She pointed at me and smiled "You! You happened! You're the first female ability user in the agency other then me! I've had to cope with Naomi for such a long time... But now you're here!"

Suddenly she paused "Wait Ali... How old are you?" I tilted my head "I'm 20?"

She clapped her hands together as she picked me up and spun me in the air "You're old enough to drink!" I gasped in surprise and clung onto her.

She carried me out of my room and into the agency. "Now... Don't snitch to Kunikida but I have a secret alcohol cabinet somewhere here..." She went over to a nearby painting opened it which revealed a safe.

"Y-Yosano-senpai did you construct that entire thing for the sake of having alcohol at work?" I asked questioning the legality of the situation.

She shook her head as she took a key out of nowhere and opened the safe. "This was originally Ranpos hiding place for his sweets, but I found out about it and bribed him with a cookie to give it to me." She explained.

She refocused her attention on the vault and gasped, I peeked through her shoulder and saw a note that read "Please leave alcoholic products at home. -Kunikida" The alcohol was nowhere to be found and it was obvious that Kunikida has confiscated it.

Yosano stared at the note in despair as I tried to cheer her up. "We can drink grape juice... Or we can go shopping!" Yosano sighed as she stood up and went to the fridge.

"I'm sure I left some grape juice in here..." I looked over her shoulder and saw taht the jucie that was supposed to be there was gone... Was it the work of the pudding thief?!

Yosano closed the fridge and grabbed my hand "Do you want to go shopping then? I'll pay!"

I smiled "Of course! I haven't gone shopping and I do need to buy some furniture..." I thought back to my room which had nothing much except for a bed and some clothes.

For the next few hours Yosano led me around the mall buying whatever she found interesting, I bought some essentials like some more furniture and some clothes. A couple people were staring because of how much I was carrying but I ignored it.

"Senpai... How much do you get paid???" I asked as I put down the boxes to rest. Yosano shrugged "I usually get paid 500k yen a month... I also have bonus's such as paid vacations, medical care, and retirement plans..." 

I clutched my heart in shock, "5-500 thousand?! WITH BENIFITS?!"

A/N: About 3,300 in USD. And since Japan costs way less to live in compared to the US we can assume that Yosano is rich.

"Ali, how much savings do you have? The furniture you bought wasn't too cheap..." Yosano motioned at all the furniture I bought. "Oh, I have a lot of savings so you don't need to worry about it! And a relative of mine always sends over enough money for me to live off of for the month."

Yosano nodded before standing up and picking up some of her bags "Your arms must be tired, c'mon I'll help you assemble some of furniture back at your place."