DESCRIPTION

DESCRIPTION

A little summary about this story.

There's a girl skeleton who is very pretty and nice and smart and just very genius. A skeleton fall inlove with her named Skelly now that girl skeleton is always with a wither skeleton named Wither.

Skelly is very jealous about this and addres Wither as his rival, he doesn't know that.. there's a secret between Wither and the girl skeleton.

__________________________________________

I am inspired this story by the manga story named "He's such a tease." That's a really good story, highly recommended at bilibili comic.

Now, i am gonna copy some of the personalities, scene and many more in there but i will still keep my au and some of their personalities is swap cause i want to.

I will also not gonna add some smut cause i am really bad at it but there's gonna be a naughty scenes. (⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)

I am gonna make Herobrine strick and sometimes rude so don't get confused if you read the scene with him that he is mean.

Some of the scenes is not about them cause i am gonna have someone's pov with a lot of trouble.

This story contain a lot of naughty and bad words. So yeahhhhh.. :D

On to the CHAPTER 1 - Why is she with him?