CHAPTER 12 - Twin's Slumber Party

Last Chapter:

•Skelly leans closer and hug Wither and Wither smile sweetly and hug him back•

Wither: Thank you!
Skelly: I don't wanna hug anymore.
Wither: nope- i will never gonna let you go!
Skelly: Wither!!
Wither: *chuckles* nope!
Skelly: Let me go or else!
Wither: or else what? Kiss me? Sure baby~
Skelly: eww!! Get away!!
Wither: *laugh*

====TO BE CONTINUE====

(This chapter is my friend's idea, uhh warning.. i don't know what i am writing again just if there's something comes right up on my mind, i will write it. And another warning.. I don't know how boy's slumber party works cause i am a girl and I don't go out.)
_____________________________
Skelly's POV:

Wrena is really crazy.. when Wither tells me about her in the beginning, i thought that she's really nice and she just had a problem with her family and when it comes to an end, i was like.. girl.. you got yourself a perfect boyfriend and you just fucked up. And now.. she still annoys me and it's so fucking annoying!!

But luckily, my twins friend which the two idiots zombies invite us to have a slumber party with them.. it includes me, Zombie, Pigman, Endy and Wither. I can finally rest.. or can i?

"Skelly!!" I heard Endy's voice and now he's coming for me.. "what do you want?" I asked. "Wanna hang out this time?" He asked. "Nah, don't want to." I said. "Cause i am not Wither?" He said and i look at him and i look away again. "Shut up."

"Just hang out with me.." He insist. "I don't want to.. don't talk to me right now.. i am depressed and i'm having a lot of anxiety right now." I said and he chuckles, hey this is not a joke!! (It is a joke)

"Okay.. well, i don't really know what to do now.." he said and sit beside me. "What are you gonna do tomorrow? Cause your father is gonna be here." He said and ask that made me spit my juice. "WHAT!?" i ask and shout. "You don't know?" He ask. "No!" I said. What the hell?? Did my father finally misses me? What a rare of him or.. he just want attention from my classmates or schoolmates.

"Yeah, i heard from our teachers that he's gonna be here to know what you're doing here and i forgot the others." Endy said. Huh? That's so rare of him.. he really misses me? Aww.. (Skelly = Daddy's boy)

Oh wait.. if one of my friends like Zen, joke about me liking Wither or Wither liking me.. oh shit.. he would be suspecting a thing and i am probably gonna unfriend Zen after that.

Zombie approach and wave at us. "Hey guys, wassup?" He said and we just said hi to each other. "I'm so excited for the party later." Zombie said and i smile at him. "Me too!" I said.

We just talk about some plans to do on the party like games, foods and what to play on PS5. "Oohh i know, let's play spin the bottle but not the kissing one instead it's a truth or dare." Zombie said. "How?" I asked. "I'll explain later." He said.

<FAST FORWARD BECAUSE I AM LAZY>

Me and Wither is still not in the twin's house cause we still preparing for our pajamas and more stuff. "Don't forget your underwear this time." Wither said that it made me blush of embarrassment and he is just laughing about it. I got a deja vu of what happened on last month.

W: I'm just kidding Skelly, don't be mad at me.. cause i heard that we're gonna be sleeping together.
S: It's a slumber party, ofcourse we're gonna be sleeping together.
W: *smirk*
S: Not the SLEEPING TOGETHER, i meant that you and i are gonna be sleeping together but we're not gonna be sleeping with each other on side.
W: *laugh* yeah yeah yeah.. let's see if the twins don't make that.

S: they better not cause i will not gonna talk to them or give them money cause.. they always borrow some money from me and they still didn't give back.. i will sue them soon.
W: They're such a good friend
S: You don't say.
W: let's just go to their house.