CHAPTER 4 - "He's actually a nice guy, huh?"

Last Chapter:

"Oh yeah.. why you don't have any underwear?" He asked randomly. "Why do you need to know?" I asked. "I can clearly see your c-ck.." he said and scoff.. "why are you staring at it? Pervert.. are you gay?" I asked. "No..". He said but he clearly whisper something. (Jk i am.. >what he whisper)

"I'm going to sleep now." I said and go to the top of the bunk bed. "Night night Skell.." he said sweetly. "Night." I said and lay down.

-------TO BE CONTINUE--------

Stray's POV:

"Come here with the money and your sister is all yours.." Richard said.. the father of the Blacksmith family. Tch, why is my sister is involve in this mess? I am the one who mess with them..

"When?" I asked coldly. This is getting on my nerves, if i really have the power of everyone like Teach Herobrine, i can just kill them with no doubt.

"Tomorrow afternoon at TMS company. That company is abounded and me and my boys and your poor little sister is in there. Oh and.. police are not allowed." He said and laugh. I just hang up the call, oh i wish Skelly can help. His bodyguards are the most strongest so maybe he can really help.

Wither's POV:

I woke up in a loud snore. I sigh and stand up, seeing him still sleeping. Not gonna lie, he's kinda cute.. when he's just sleeping. He's really annoying when he's awake.

Oh wait.. damn.. he's turned on while he asleep? Is he having a wet dreams? Original.

I just go to the bathroom and do some stuff like pee and shower. After i am done showering, i go out and saw him awake and stretching. "Good morning~" i said sweetly.

I am teasing him, that's why i act so sweet to him.. i like it when i am teasing him. "Morning." He said and not in a mood. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I didn't sleep well.. the bed is not so comfy." He said with a grumpy face. I just chuckles, he really is a rich brat.

"oh wait, fuck!" He yell, it's early in the morning and he's already cursing. "Hm?" I asked, "I don't have any underwear!" He said quietly but still sound like yelling. "Pfft-.. you pack your things and you forgot your underwear?" I asked and starting to laugh.

"I-.. uhm.. can i borrow y-yours?" He whisper. "You can have my new one that i haven't wear, don't give it back later or tomorrow.. you can have it.. the only problem is.. is it gonna fit in you?" I asked. "That's fine.. thank you." He said as i handed him the underwear.

A some minutes later, i am just eating while he shower and singing.. this is really depressing.. hearing him sing while i'm eating. Just kidding.

"That boy is a monster~ he ate my heart..~" as he sing in the shower. He's a boy and he's singing that.. isn't that kinda gay? I have heard that song and a girl is singing it.

He cleared his throat and sing another song. Sigh, when will this end? Jk.

"Just the two of us~ we can make it if we try, just the two of us..~" he sang. "Just the two of us." I sang with him in secret cause i know the song.

After some minute later, he got out from the shower and just stood for a sec. "Wait a minute.. it's Saturday! We doesn't have any school then why are you gonna go to school?" He asked. "I don't know, Teach just want me to go to school at Saturday so that i can have test in peace and with no one will mess?" I said that kinda questioning. "Unlucky you." He said with smirk.

"What are you gonna do today?" I asked. "I don't have any plans.. i might just be in here all day if none of my friends will invite me to something.." He said and stretch, he take out his laptop and open it. "Why don't you visit your dad?" I asked. "He's just gonna ignore me or maybe not even gonna let me in, in there." He said and type something on his laptop.