CHAPTER 5 - "Stop flirting Wither!!!"

(Sorry about the mistake typo and my grammar :>)

Last Chapter:

"Uhm.. Wither.." before Skelly can finish his sentence i immediately teleport us in our dorm. "I know what you will gonna say.." i said and let Stray and his sister sit on a chair. "So uhm.. girl, what is your name?" Skela asked. "M-my n-name is.. Teyah.." The girl stray skeleton said that stuttering.

"Oh.. what a cute name.." Skela said and smile at her. "Okay.. Teyah, can you tell us what did they do to you?" Skelly said that got Stray's attention.

-------TO BE CONTINUE------
Still Wither's POV:

"Okay.." Teyah said and look at the floor, Stray pat her back. "She is really shy when someone is talking to her that she doesn't really know." Stray said and whisper something to Teyah.

"T-they start touching me like when husband touch his wife b-but then i hesitate and bite someone of them hand and t-they got mad and.. they start hurting me.." Teyah start crying while she explain everything happened to her. Sigh, poor child. Stray hug his sister and he cry too.

"Aww.. don't be sad now Teyah, they sure will not gonna get close to you anymore.." Skela said. "Don't worry, i'll talk to my dad about this.. no one will ever gonna mess with you both now." Skelly said. "Don't worry too guys, the rope i had tied to those bad guys are not gonna break and no one will gonna rip it, only i am can do it." I said and just stand up.

"Wanna have some water?" I asked. "S-sure.." Stray said wiping his tears. I go to the sink and have some water to both of them and give it to them. "What about me?" Skelly asked. "Oh, you want one too?" I asked. "Obviously." Skelly said and cross his arm.

While i am getting Skelly's water, Teyah chuckle and wipe her tears. "Thank you for the help everyone.." she said and smile. "Aww, what a adorable smile you have!" Skela said and pinch her cheek. (This is LOGIC)

"Don't be jealous Skelly, if you want.. i am the one who's gonna pinch your cheek~" As i whisper to Skelly while he drinks wotah. "Ew." He just said and i just chuckles at him. "I would rather get beaten by those villagers than wanting you to pinch me." He whisper back. "Should i teleport you in there and take off their rope?" I asked and smirk. "Fuck you." He just said and i just laugh at him. Teasing him is great.

"Are they flirting?" I heard Teyah asked and Skela and Stray laugh. "Sure they are." Skela whisper. "N-no we're not!" Skelly shout. Huh? Skelly shouting at Skela.. that's new. Hahaha.. "Yes we are!" I look at Teyah and said. Skelly kick me but it doesn't feel anything instead he just hurted himself. "Ow.."

I just chuckles and smile at Skelly, teasing him more.

Fast forward, Skela went home, same thing to Stray and Teyah. Skelly just lay on his bed, staring at the ceiling. "Do you want a massage for your leg?" I asked. "What?" He asked. "I said, do you want a massage for your leg?" I repeat. "No." He said and continue staring at the ceiling.

After an hour, i just make some snacks and helped him to go down the bunk bed. While we eat the snack, "Can you hack and heal my legs?" He asked. "That's too much to ask Skelly, i'll do that if you kiss me." I said teasing him more. I actually do not want a kiss from him and since i know he will disagee.. i'll tease him more.

"Eww, just nevermind." He said and pout. "Don't you want your legs feel better?" I asked teasing him more, "i want, okay? But what your asking is very disgusting. I am not gay or bi or just i am not into you." He said. I chuckles at him and secretly heal his legs.

"Just please Wither!! I just want my legs to be healed!" He beg and i just smirk. "Kiss me first." I said and leaning towards him. "N-no.. not a chance!" He said as i leaning more close to him with a smirk. Ofcourse this is just a joke.. i don't romantically like Skelly or do i?