CHAPTER 1 - Why is she with him?

(i forgot to add in the description but, Players and Mobs is friends so there's no fight between hostile mobs and players. There's havd two president, a hostile mob and a player. Oh and.. mobs like skeleton and zombies can't burn in this au cause.. that's this story logic)

(I forgot to add again that, Wither is gonna be like the perfect guy that MAYBE every girls wants.)

Third Person POV:

Skelly is part of a luxury family, his dad is the president of the country and because of that, he is very arrogant and pay everything so he can have what he wants but there is something that he really wants.. it's a skeleton girl.

Her name is Skela, the top honor in their class, she is the prettiest and smartiest in their class. Every skeleton boys like her, specially Skelly that will do anything to have her.

Skelly is on his desk and talking with one of his zombie friend, named Zee. He's one of his minions if i say so. And then, Skela walk in with a with skeleton.

Everyone look at them and got confused too since the boy she's with is not in their class. "He's probably the new guy, Teach Herobrine talking about." Zen whisper to Skelly, Zee's twin zombie brother. "What new guy?" Skelly whisper back.

"Zen y'know that he's not listening to teach sometimes." Zee whisper to Zen. "are you actually insulting me and infront of me?" Skelly said with annoyed tone. "Tch, whatever.. do you know his name?" Skelly asked.

"Actually.. no." Zen said and go back to his sit cause Herobrine walk in. "Alright.. everyone go to your proper sit and this is the new mob in this school. Introduce yourself." Herobrine said and sit on his chair.

Everyone one look at the new student. "My name is Wither.. and i'm a wither skeleton." Wither said with a confident. "Alright.. you can sit beside Skela." Herobrine said then pick a chalk.

Skelly is glaring at him while Wither is introducing himself, and his eyes got wide open when he heard that he will sit beside to his crush. *"WHAT!? NO WAY!!"* He thought as Wither look at him confused. Skelly just roll his eyes and pout.

"Damn it. Why is he gonna sit with my future girlfriend?" Skelly whisper to Zee who seems holding his laugh. "I can't laugh.. teach will be mad.. pfft-.." Zee still holding his laugh as Skelly glaring at him madly. "I hate you and your twin."

"Alright, we're gonna have a test right now about the horror game we play yesterday. Wither, you're exempted on this test since you're just new but if you want to answer then answer." Herobrine explain as he give everyone a test paper.

As everyone take the test, Skelly pay one of his smart classmate to cheat with on this test.

----FAST FORWARD----

The time is done, everyone pass their exam and the bell rang. Most of them leave the classroom and some are not. Skelly, Zen, Zee and Zombie, stay in there, Zombie is one of Skelly's best friend. The three zombie is just talking while Skelly is glaring at Wither as he talk to Skela while she is writing something.

"Damn you, new guy!!" Skelly shout as they look at him. "What the hell Skelly?" Zombie said and chuckles.

"Is there something wrong with Wither, Skelly?" Skela asked as Skelly blush. *"Oh gosh, she is talking to me!!"* Skelly just stare at Skela as Wither chuckles. "It's fine Skela, let's jusg not mind him." Wither said and Skela go back to write.

Zen hit Skelly on the skull slightly, "Bro, you just embarrass yourself infront of her." Zen whisper to Skelly. "yeah.. l-lets just go to cafeteria." Skelly said quietly.

Wither POV:

I will never gonna let that skeleton date Skela. She's so precious to me and i can't let her date a weird skeleton.. like, what's wrong with that skeleton? "Wither, you okay?" Skela asked in a clam voice.

"You just stared at Skelly that like you're judging him or something.." Skela said and continue what her writing. She's writing a story and i am just supporting her cause she really wants to be a writer someday.

"Mhm.. it just, is that Skelly is really like that?" I asked. She look at me "what do you mean?" She asked. "Well.. y'know.. simping for you is a little overload?" I explained. "Aren't you a simp too?" She asked and chuckles. I glare at her and she started laughing.

"Just dont mind Skelly.. if i can talk to him properly now then i will tell him what i feel.." Skela said. "What do you feel?" I asked. " That.. i am not into guys.." She said quietly. "Oh-.. wait, WHAT!?" I shout and she cover my mouth.

"Shh.. i know it's forbidden to be gay to our family.. but just don't tell anyone.." Skela said whispering. I take of her hand from covering my mouth. "Don't worry Skela.. i won't tell them." i said with a calm tone.

She look at me and she blink multiple times. "Really? Thank you!!" She said with a smile. "You will probably gonna kick out from our house if they found out." I said and sigh. "Yeah.."

Skelly's POV:

"Ahh Skelly.. you're so hot in our new uniforms outfit!!" A girl skeleton named Kiela that likes me said. "Ah.. thanks." I said with emotionless. This is bullsh1t, why that new wither guy can be with my future girlfriend all the time??

"Oh yeah Skelly.. i make this cookies just for you! I hope you like it!" Kiela said with a smile and handed me a small basket with full of cookies. "No thanks, i don't like sweets." I said as i rejected her and Zombie hit me on my head.

"Heyy!! What was that for!?" I asked and hit him back. I look at Kiela who seems disappointed. "You idiot! You are simping to a girl that doesn't even likes you and you know that and you're just dumping a girl that actually likes you?? I can't even believe that someone will like you romantically." He shout as he scolded me. I just didn't know what tp say..

"S-sorry?" I said and goes to look at Kiela who seems chuckling at Zombie. "It's alright Zombie.. i understand him." Kiela said and smile, i feel bad now cause she's a nice girl. "You don't deserve Skelly, Kiela." Zombie said and look at me with disappointment. "Don't look at me like that, it's not my fault, it's my feelings." I said. "And now i think you like Kiela!" I add. "Kiela and i are just friends and i like someone else!" Zombie said and Kiela just chuckles. "I know who's Zombie likes." Kiela whisper. I grin at Zombie and look Kiela that like i wanted her to tell me who. Kiela rejected to say it. Wow, karma.

I saw Zee and Zen eating while they look at a 18+ comic. "Thess twin are really the worst.." i said. "I agree with you this time." Zombie said.

-----30 minutes ago-----

We go back to classroom cause the lunch break is done, and i saw Skela laughing with that wither. It really makes me furious seeing them!

"Hey Zen, i want you and your twin help me with that new guy." As i whisper to Zen. "How?" He asked. "First, you will gonna left a letter to Wither's locker that we will gonna see him just to talk. Second, if he goes to the place we want him to meet us.. i will talk to him that he should stay away from Skela and if he refuse.. let's beat him!" I explained and whisper to Zen. "Alright!" He said and he start making the letter.

"Heh.. you really shouldn't underestimate me Wither." I whisper to myself.

-----------TO BE CONTINUE-------------

•Next Chapter: "You're her what!?"