CHAPTER 15 - Skelly's Gender Bend (Continuation)

Last Chapter:

"Skelly!!" I shouted so that no one can suspect.. we keep looking for 'Skelly'.. pfft-.. BWAHAHAHHHAHA, i am looking for myself.

We keep looking and looking and looking and looking.. until i bump to someone.

====TO BE CONTINUE====

We keep looking and looking and looking and looking.. until i bump to someone.. it's my dad.

"Da- i mean Mr. President!" I said and bow. Wow, it's my first time doing this. Stray, Pg and Wither bow too. Now.. why is this look like my dad is a king. Why can't they do that to me??

"Isn't this time is your classes?" My dad said.. damn, this is really weird. "Uhh we're are just looking for s- mhmm!" I said and Stray cover my mouth. What the hell?? I am not gonna say that we're looking on myself!

"Uhh-, we're looking for something really important.." Stray said and nervously smile. I take off his hand and said angrily, "We're looking at someone and it's Skelly!!" I shout. Oh wait-.. aww, they're gonna be mad at me now.. oh well.

My father's eyes got wide open. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!?" He shouted. Out teacher, Herobrine saw this and now he's mad at me too.. oopsie. Oh wait i should be worried.. I don't know how to go back to my old self.. i don't even know how did i become like this.. but i think Wither know.. ofcourse he knows.

"If you all didn't find my son, i will let you all get killed and then cook your body and will let to eat to your parents." My father said and holy shit.. is he even a president?

I am walking backward for my escape while my father shout in there, i look around on their back and i didn't saw Wither. So now.. i have to find him.. tch, man.. where can i find him? I don't know him but he knows me! Not fair..

I look around on the library, cafeteria, some clubs room, laboratory, bathrooms, rooftop and yet still find nothing. Where the frick is he?? I have to go where i just go again and again to see him..

Until while i was running, i bump to an wither skeleton.. is this Wither now? I fell down when i bump him.. damn, his chest is almost hard rock like Wither.. so it's not Wither.. aghhh!

"Hey.. are you okay?" The wither skeleton said and handed me his hand to stand up. "yeah, thanks." I said and hold his hand to stand up. "What is the beautiful skeleton doing in here alone and in rush?" He said. Damn, he kinda remind me of Wither..

"Oh haha, ahh.. i am just looking for Wither, do you know him?" I asked. "Yeah, he's actually my cousin.. why?" He said. Wait a damn minute.. is he the one who had segs with Wither's girlfriend?? Oh god.. no wait, it must be some other cousin of Wither..

"Are you his girlfriend?" He asked that made me blush. "I mean, if he wants to.. uhh- anyway- did you seen him around?" I said and asked.. "no.. i'm also looking for him." He said.

"For what reason?" I asked. "To.. just talk to him." He said, i noticed a sword on his back and it has a name written on it. While he look around, i try to look at the word and it name 'Wither'.. is that Wither's sword that have been missing?.. because of Pg. Oh yeah- why did Pg didn't give Wither's sword back to him?

"Uh, what's wrong?" He asked. "Uhm.. nothing, anyway.. wanna look for him together?" I asked. "Yeah sure." He said and we start walking to some rooms that i've already checked.

"Since you're his cousin, uhm.. is he gay?" I asked very awkwardly.. "i don't know.. we're not close.. we don't have the friendship he have with Skela." He said, aww.. isn't that sad?

"Are you and Skela.. uhh..?" I tried to asked. "Siblings." He said, "what, how? She is a skeleton and you're a wither skeleton." I said. "Our parents is skeleton and wither skeleton." He said.. ohh that's actually pretty cool.. a skeleton that knows how to fight with bow and sword with a wither effect on it.