CHAPTER 9 - Explore the temple

Last Chapter:

"Let's just go.." I said and started walking again following the map that where the temple is. He is on my side and he's very quiet. I study Wither and his power but i didn't know that they can read minds.. "You study me!?" He said. I just look at him and smile and continue walking.

After a moment, the massive Temple is infront of us and goddamn.. it's really big.. i wonder how many dangerous mobs is in here? Is it same as the woodland mansion? "Why do you have so many questions?" Wither asked. "that's none of your business." I said and he just go quiet. I kinda felt bad now..

----TO BE CONTINUE----

We walk in and got to a creepy dark room. "Look Skelly, there's some weapons in here.." Wither said while we wonder in the room, we saw a two door.

"Where do we should go first?" Wither asked. "You go to that door and i go in here.." I said and was about to open the door when i noticed that Wither is upset. "What?" I asked. "I wanna go with you!" He said. I sigh and nod.

We come in and saw a gallery full of art work.. "what is this temple?" I asked. "Why this gallery is full of pictures with us and our classmates?" I asked. "Hm.. maybe not.. maybe just some similar mob that look like us, y'know it's not just us that looks like this." Wither said.

Wither is looking at the picture of Skeleton and Wither Skeleton that is.. kissing.. "don't be a pervert, Wither.. you will never gonna get a girlfriend." I said. "I never said, i want a girlfriend.. cause i want yo-" He said but then i interrupt him. "Stop with your flirty jokes." I said and he just laugh.

"Look babe.. i mean Skelly!! Damn.." Wither said and his tone is getting quieter. "Hm?" I asked. "Look at these zombie and pigman." He said and i go took a look at the picture.. pfft, they're so cute in there.

"Look Wither! Beside this picture it's a picture of a wither skeleton and the enderman." I said and the picture is the wither skeleton is wearing a maid outfit and the enderman is blushing over it. "ew." Wither quietly said. Wow, he didn't disgust on skeleton x wither skeleton but on this one he did.

"Aww, look at this Wither! There is some half skeleton and half wither skeleton baby in this picture!!" I said in hype, i mean.. it's really cute though! "Our child.." he said and i look at him in serious. "Pfft, sorry Hahahaha.." He said and look at me with a sweet smile..

"But for real though.. that looks like our child!" He said. "Stop saying our child!!" I shout and run away from him but since he can teleport. He just teleported from me very easy.. this museum or gallery is so massive.. what the hell?

"Skelly.. let's go inside in these door." Wither said and hold my hand and we walk in on the random door. "Oh wait.. Wither, you're a hacker! You can just see the secret chest with your thingy vision and we can go there, take the loot and go back to the campsite." I said with a confident. "Eh.. that sounds so boring, let's explore this temple first." Wither said. "Fuck you." I whisper and pout. He look at me and giggle.

Wither POV:

Right now, Skelly is ignoring me. We're in a random room with.. a screen that is infront of us.

"Hello Withelly." A mysterious voice said. It sounded like a female.. "who are you?" I asked. "Just a.. uhm.. a player with.. not healthy mental health." The voice said. Aww.. poor her.

"Just call me Ziv. But uhm.. this room is.. you both are gonna uh- answer some questions!" Ziv said. "Why? We have no time for answering some stupid question." Skelly said. He's still mad haha.. cute.

"I am not answering that question!! ANYWAYY!! first question. Do you both like each other?" Ziv asked.
Wither: Ye-
Skelly: NO!
Wither: aww:(
*Skelly look at me in side eye.*