CHAPTER 17 - Confession Theme Park

I drove back to our dorm and put the stuff we have buy and get to back to our car again. "You've been in your phone this whole time.. i'm literally the one who just put our stuff.." i said and he just ignore me, he look so curious and worried while texting someone..

"Skelly, what restaurant you wanna go?" I ask.. "just somewhere.." he said and still on his phone..

====TO BE CONTINUE====
<Still Wither POV>

"Skelly!" I yell and stop the car and look at him. He just ignore me and keep texting. "Oh c'mon Skelly.. Just tell me where you wanna go then you can do that!" I yell again but he just ignore me.

I snatch his phone and he immediately try to take it back. "Wither! Give me back that!!" He yell then then trying to catch his phone. "What restaurant do you wanna go first?" I yell too and he stop and cross his arm and pout. "HEY! DON'T GIVE ME THAT ATTITUDE OF YOURS!! I AM JUST ASKING YOU!!" I literally yell that made his eyes wide open..

"Uhm.. s-sorry.." He said quietly and quite stuttering. His phone vibrate and someone texted him. "Who's this?" I ask. He nervously shrugg then immediately snatch his phone from my hand. "It's nothing!" He yell then texted the person who texted him.

I look at him for a minute then he starting to look annoyed and mad.. "Skelly.. Are you-" i was about to say something when he throw his phone but i immediately catch it. "The hell is wrong with you, Skelly!?" I yell and he just look at me.

"A-are you mad now?.." He quietly ask. "Maybe!" I yell then check his phone. "Whag the hell is this, Skelly?" I said and he started to shake.. "Look, i can explain!" He said. I look at his phone and saw that someone is blackmailing him and wants a lot of money from him.

"You shouldn't let someone just blackmail you like this, this is a lot of money! You can literally give this to a beggar to have a good life or in the charity!" I said and he just go quiet. 500 million is too much!!

The phone vibrate again, the person texted him again. "I-i don't know how to handle that.." He said. "Don't worry, I got this now!" I said and started to chat the blackmailer.

-On the Chat-

Skelly: fine.. I'll give you a money..

Bad guy: I will get that tomorrow, alright?

Skelly: yeah yeah..

--
Skelly(Wither): you know what, no! i will not gonna give you a lot of money, i am not gonna be stupid.

Bad guy: you know the deal, your secret will exposed and your father will get ruined because of you.

Skelly(Wither): You do know that i am the president son, i already call someone to find who you are.. and do you know Detective ______? yeah.. I called him to get you and you will be for sure on jail forever.

Bad guy: you do know also that I can just leak your secret right now?

Skelly(Wither): go ahead.. you will just exposed yourself more and oh.. I have someone a friend that is a hacker too..

Bad guy: are you messing with me?

Skelly(Wither): no honey, you're messing with the wrong guy. He can literally know where you are right now.. go ahead, exposed me if you want to go to jail..

Bad guy: I WILL MAKE SURE YOU WILL GET EXPOSED SOON!

-Blocked-
-off chat-

"There.. wait, what is your secret that this guy want to expose?" I ask and he just got quiet. "It's something personal.." He said. "Oh okay!" I said and give it back to him his phone and smile at him. He smile back and kisses my cheek. I look at him in disbelief.