CHAPTER 3 - Roommates

Last Chapter:

"You're gonna have a dorm and a roommate tomorrow and i'm gonna cut in half your allowance." Dad said and look at me.

This is gotta be the bad day of my life, i got beaten in the ass, i'm gonna live to a dorm with a roommate! And my allowance is gonna be cut in half!? Oh c'mon!!

"I'll gonna let you back in here if you fix yourself and attitude. Now go to your room and pack your things so you don't have to pack tomorrow!" My dad command and i just nod and try to stand up. This is really shit.

--------TO BE CONTINUE---------

==-----The Next Day-----==

Dad literally just dump me in the school with my belongings. Tch, it's so early in the morning and my butt is still hurt from yesterday, thanks dad!

I stand up and pick all my belongings and a creeper come to me and knock me off to the ground. "Ahh! Fuck my bu-..!!" Damn you creeper!! Oh.. it's a girl. Damn it.

"Ahh sorry Skelly.. someone is following me and it's really really scary!" The creeper girl said. Am i very popular that i don't know her but she do know me. "Okay.. where is it?" As i take out my bow from the air. (Logic)

"That! That's the thing!" She yell. I look at somewhere and see a cute little kitten. "Aw, that kitten is very adorable." I said and pat the cat. "Don't touch it! It's very scary!"

"You hate cats? creepers are scared of cats, right?.. they are not that dangerous." I said and pick up the cat. "I-.. just get that away from me.." she whisper.

I put down the cat and it ran away. "I'm Peek, nice meeting you! And have you seen Boom?" She asked. "Uhm.. i don't know much creepers so.. no.. sorry." I said and she just smile and leave.

I pick up my things again and go to my dorm. FINALLY! "It's room.. 403.. hm.." after a few minutes, i finally see the room door. "Finally." After i opened the door.. i.. saw..

I saw Wither topless. "Uh-.." I just stared at him not his body!! I swear!.. "Don't you know how to knock? Mhm.. just come in here and lock the door." He said and goes back to the bathroom.

I lock the door and put down my things. I just stood in the room and look at everywhere. "This room is so small and i gotta be with that guy for the rest of.. i dunno it just.. suck!" I yell. "Being with me is not that suck.. i can teach you to get your low grades, high." Wither said that now have a shirt.

"Did you just insult me?" I asked. "Maybe.. just talk to me if you need any help.." he said then smile. What's with this guy? He's literally so random.

"You should probably get ready now our class is gonna be starting in a hour." He said and pick his notebooks. "I am ready now.. we're not gonna wear uniform today.. right?" I asked calmly.. huh? It's my first time being calm to Wither.

"No.. and maybe tomorrow night, don't make any noise.. i will be studying for my pre-test." He said and pick up his bag and unlock the door. "Can't promise that." I said with a smirk. "What do i expect?" He asked and left.

I just organize my things and pick up my bag and left the dorm. "Are we gonna be friends now?" ... "Hell no."

While i was about to go to the classroom. One of my friends that give me some answers on test comes right out of me. "Skelly.. can you help me with something?" He said with worried tone. "Sure.. what is it, Stray?" I asked. "There's this village that ruled by the Blacksmith family and.. they kidnap my sister.." he explains. "What!? That's horrible.. w-what can i help?" I asked.

"I just want to borrow some money cause.. they will let my sister free if i have given them what they want and all they want is money." He said. "Okay.. how much is that?" I asked. "Just a 5 million emeralds.." He said..