CHAPTER 2 - "You're her what!?"

Last Chapter:

"Hey Zen, i want you and your twin help me with that new guy." As i whisper to Zen. "How?" He asked. "First, you will gonna left a letter to Wither's locker that we will gonna see him just to talk. Second, if he goes to the place we want him to meet us.. i will talk to him that he should stay away from Skela and if he refuse.. let's beat him!" I explained and whisper to Zen. "Alright!" He said and he start making the letter.

"Heh.. you really shouldn't underestimate me Wither." I whisper to myself.

-----------TO BE CONTINUE-------------

Third Person POV:

It's now the end of the classes, as Skelly have planned, Zen put a letter to Wither's locker in secret and they waited for Wither to come at the rooftop.

Wither and Skela pack their things and when Wither look at his locker, he saw a letter on it. "Ooohh you're a new guy and you already got a love letter.." Skela tease. "It just doesn't make any sense.." Wither said and Skela chuckle.

*"Wither, come meet us at the rooftop. We will be waiting for you in there. Come or else."* As Wither reading the letter, he got serious and Skela worried. "Wither.. don't come.. you might get hurt yourself." Skela said in worries.

"Don't worry Skela.. y'know i know how to hack." Wither said with confident and wink. "Just be careful dummy.. i'll be going home now.. i'll just wait you in there." Skela said and walk out. Wither throw away the letter and goes to rooftop.

While Skelly, Zen and Zee are waiting for him to come. "I still doesn't understand why you gotta add a lot of heart on that letter Zen." Skelly said. "So that he might think that someone like him and so he would immediately read it." Zen explain confidently.

"You're such an idiot. It's just his first day and all he do is talk to Skela and just stick beside her. Who's girls gonna like that?" Skelly said. "Yeah, that's right." Wither add and they got jumpscared. "Wtf-.." Zee whisper.

"What do you want from me?" Wither asked. "I just want you to stay away from Skela.. she's gonna be my future girlfriend and she will be mine. So you better stay away from her!" Skelly said with eye to eye him. Wither laugh, "not happening." He said and still laughing.

"What's so funny!?" Skelly yell feeling insulted. "Cause she's my-.." before Wither finish his sentence Zen punch him. "Shit!" Wither yell as he walk backwards and stop. "Wait.. are we gonna beat him now? Okay." Zee said and goes to punch Wither but he dodge it and slam Zee on the floor.

"What's y'all's problem!?" Wither yell and asked. Zen is about to punch him again but Wither dodge it again and Zee is standing up and Zen accidentally punch Zee. Zee thought that it was purpose so Zee punches Zen back. And they start punching each other.

"What the fuck.." Wither just ask and watch the scene, same thing with Skelly who just stood there the whole time. "I never said they can start punching you." Skelly said.

"Your minions are such an idiot." Wither insult and Skelly just look at him. "You don't say." Skelly just take the insult. "Why are you so obsessed with Skela?" Wither asked out of nowhere. "It's just.. people treat me bad and she's the first mob who has treated me the treat that i always want.." Skelly explained. "Ahh.. Skela is really nice.. we have the same story.. when all of my relatives treated me badly and she's the only cousin that being nice to me.. because of her, i got a confident to show myself." Wither said.

"Wait, wait, wait.. WHAT!? you're her what!?" Skelly yell and asked. "Cousin, we're cousin." Wither said and grin. "This is very embarrassing, aren't it?" Wither tease that went Skelly's face into red. "Ahh shit.. what??" Skelly can't even look at Wither right now as Wither grin at him with chuckles.