CHAPTER 8 - Friends with BENEFITS!?

Last Chapter:

Skelly POV:

"Wither.. you sleep already?" I asked, oh c'mon! I'm still not sleepy.. tch, maybe he is really tired.. hm.. i wonder what happened to him earlier?

Nevermind.. i will just gonna forget our.. kiss.. and i will gonna SLEEP!! I close my eyes and saw myself kissing Wither... AHHHHHH I JUST WANT TO GO TO SLEEP!!!!

====TO BE CONTINUE====

I woke up in a weird position on my mattress.. why am i sleeping like this? "Good morning Skelly..~" Wither said with his sexy deep voice.. why did i described it like that? But it's true.. it's always like that in early in the morning and when it's afternoon.. his voice is back in his original tone. 

"morning." I said coldly.. i don't wanna talk to him cause i don't wanna remember what just happened to us last night!! I don't even know why did i kiss him back!! It's like someone is controlling me!

"why so cold? It's early in the morning." He said with sweet tone but still deep..  i just ignore him and stand up and fold my mattress.

"Anyway.. thank you for saving us, i'm sorry for what i acted last night.. i want to help you but.. i am dealing with my own body." He said and hold my hand. "Wanna be friends?~" He asked and smile sweetly at me.. what the fuck?

"No." I coldly answered and take off my hand on his. "aww.." he said and look at me with disappointment. He's not cute.. he's not cute.. yep, he's not cute.

I rolled my eyes and smack his face but not that hard, i open the zipper on this tent and went outside, seeing my classmates eating some breakfast and talking. This camping site has a picnic bench where everyone got to sit and eat peacefully.

"Hey Skelly.." I look at a girl that just called me and it's Skela.. what's this.. why is my heart not that pumping hard? Whenever i am near her, my heart is just pumping so crazy.. huh.. "oh hey.." i said, smiling at her and she smile back, aww she look so cute.

"Is Wither awake now? He said that we will gonna have breakfast together." Skela said and patiently waiting for my answer. Damn it.. she always look for Wither, why not me?

"Uhm.. actually no.. but uhm.. why not we just go breakfast together?" I said and made a big grin. Hehe nice plan, "oh, uh.. okay!" She said and hold my hand and we go to the picnic bench that no one sitted yet. Aackkk, why didn't i do this before???

"Here Skelly, do you like peanut butter jelly sandwich?" She asked sweetly while she take her sandwich on a paper bag. "Don't worry Skelly, i just make this food earlier." She said and handed me her sandwich. "Ahh.. thank you Skela!" I said in hype.

She eat so cute.. ahh~, i watch her eat and while i am watching her.. i saw some of our classmates looking at us. "uhm.. Skela, are you okay with them staring at us?" I whisper-asked her. "Yeah, i mean.. there's nothing wrong to what we're doing." She said and continue eating her sandwich. "Mhm.. you're right." I said and smile at her and started eating the sandwich.

Third Person POV:

(Whispering)
Slaim: Perry.. who do you prefer more, Skelly x Skela or Skelly x Wither?
Perry: I prefer the gays one. *Grin*
Slaim: Same but Skelly and Skela is also cute together.
Perry: i mean.. they're okay.
Ghast: Why are you guys talking about them?
Perry: I don't know..
Ghast: and why are we whispering like this?
Slaim: I don't know either.

_________

Zombie: This is very surprising.
Zen: I know.
Zee: How did that happen?
Zen: Skelly can talk to Skela now!?
Zombie: maybe he's not inlove with her anymore
Zen: That's impossible, he's obsessed with her.
Zombie: yeah.. right.
Wither: Why are you all whispering? It's just them eating breakfast.
Zombie: how long have you'd been listening to us?
Wither: just a minute ago. *Smile*
Zombie: right..
Zee: do you felt jealousy?
Wither: what? Ofcourse no..
Zen: you sure? *Smirk*
Wither: yes.
Zombie: Stop messing with now Zen and Zee..
Wither: yeah cause you both don't know what i can do..
Zen: can you tell us?
Wither: *chuckles* you're funn Zen.. but no.
Zee: how can we know if you don't want to tell us.
Wither: is these two diots?
Zombie: you can say that.
Wither: *scoff the chuckles* Skelly is right, you're a good friend.
Zombie: i know.