🧸🔥from sweet to spicy🔥🧸(lunar x gemini)

Lunars pov
I had just gotten back to my apartment from training. "Huh" I thought to myself "that training session went better then planned." *i went to my room to lay down to see Gemini there. I
jumped but then looked at them. "Why are you here?!" I asked, confused. They replied with "I thought about what you said. Me and castor both did. And we think- we think we like you too lunar!" My heart started beating fast and I could feel my head spinning "how?! Why?! Huh?!" My thoughts raced. Gemini must of realized this because they got up and patted my head to calm me down which didn't work so they kissed me. I froze.

Geminis pov
We saw him freeze and panicked, "we're sorry! We've seen people do that in movies and stuff and thought it may calm you down!" Lunar seemed even worse off now and we felt guilty for doing that. We hugged him. He seemed to cool down a bit as he hugged back. He looked at us and kissed us. We were quite shocked but melted into the kiss. We started talking in our head. "maybe since the kiss thing seemed to work we should do that other thing we saw?" Castor suggested "maybe.. you do it please im nervous.." Pollux replied. So we talk a few more seconds and then castor takes over. I bite lunars bottom lip asking for entrance. I can feel his heart start to race more as i do this but he reluctantly opens his mouth. I stick my tongue in. I explore every bit of his mouth with my tongue. He whimpers as I do this but it's quite thrilling. I take my tongue out after about 5 minutes and back up, a string of saliva connecting our mouths. We both breathe heavily. But I decide to continue. I get lunar on the bed and pin him under me. I start to take off his clothes and then my own. I lean down and bite lunars neck softly and then start biting licking and sucking it more as he whines for more. I run my fingers down his sides which makes him shiver. It's quite cute.

Lunars pov
I feel something I haven't ever felt before. I'm overheating, but all I want is for them to go farther. I whine "p-please.. Gemini.." they continue to tease me by moving down to my hips to softly rub and they even start licking biting and sucking there. I try to buck up my hips but they hold me down. They whisper in my ear. "Ah ah ah~ you have to be patient~ unless you beg~" I feel like I have no choice. I start pleading. "Please..~ Gemini..~ stop teasing me..~ I want you to go as hard as you can on me..~ fuck me..~ please..~" they without any more words line their member up with my hole and shove it in "AH!~" I moan loudly but I try my best to muffle it. "Oh don't even try to hide your cute little moans lunar~ we want to hear them loud and clear~" they order then they start thrusting, fast and hard. "Ah!~ mmh!~ Ngh!~" I'm whimpering and moaning loudly but as they ask I don't even try to hide it. I am filled with pleasure and pain but I don't even care about the pain at this point. I am loving this too much to care. I just want them to keep this up. I'm already getting close. "Are you getting close lunar?~" they ask. And I nod in response so they speed up. "AH!~ MM!~ MMH!~ NGH!~" I am moaning louder and getting really close now. "AUGH!!~" I cum all over their stomach and they cum inside of me. I kiss them. "I love you.." I say almost ready to pass out they reply with an "I love you too." And then I pass out.

_______________________________
685 words! Hope yall enjoyed this- again feel free to request if you want to in the first chapter! Have a great day/night/evening! Bye!