💔🧸🔥my doll🔥🧸💔(earth x nebula) /request

This was a request from a friend on discord

Nebulas pov:
It had been a while since I'd seen earth.. boss wouldn't let me because of me having to work all the time and have no fun.. I felt bad for ghosting her, she was so nice to me. I felt.. warm.. inside when I was around her. I wanted to see her so badly. But instead of breaking rules I sit down at a bench and cry. I cry knowing how I'll never be enough. I'll always be a puppet. A toy. A pet. All of that. I just want freedom. I'm in a ball on the bench now just crying. I don't even realize earth walking up to me.

Earths pov:
I saw nebula on a bench crying her eyes out so I walked over. I had a lot of stress on me recently so It maybe a bad idea but maybe it's a good one. Idk. "Nebula..?" She sprung her head up. She looked at me. Realized who I was. And lunched at me. Hugging me. "woah!-" I kinda yelled cause I wasn't expecting that. But I patted their head. "What's wrong nebula..?" I said. She sniffled and looked at me "am I e-enough for you..?" She asked "well of course you are.. why wouldn't you be..?" I said as I hugged her tight. "Want to go cuddle..?" I asked "c-cuddle..? What does that m-mean..?" She replied. I laughed it off and picked her up and took her to the daycare where we layed down and I held her close. She looked surprisingly cute? But idk.

Nebulas pov:
"I'm new to this kind of thing.. but.. uh.. earth.. I think.. I.. like.. you.. yea.. that sounds right.." earth kinda looks shocked and thinks about it and nods her head. She kisses me. Right then. She.. kissed me.. it felt magical almost.. "w-what was that..?!" She laughed "a kiss silly..~" she replied "I get all flustered"
(Man. How do females have s3x with eachother.. uh. Insert later female s3x and they live happily together in bliss and Montgomery gaytor doesn't exist cause I say so.)

__________________________________
406 words- Ok so this was a very short chapter and I'm sorry 😭 in my defense I'm writing this at like.. 1.. 30.. am.. but anyway- this was a request from my friend on discord- hope everyone liked it! Have a great day/night/evening!