💔🧸the scare🧸💔(lunar x gemini) /request

request by: ToothlessandFrost 

Lunars pov
I had just found out eclipse was back.. I was pacing around nervously. I felt like he could be anywhere. My mind was racing. "If he's here.. where is he..?!" "Oh god oh god oh god.." "I don't wanna die again...." I'm thinking all these thoughts and don't realize where I'm going. I've made it all the way to Roxy's raceway somehow. I sit down needing to rest. His laughter echoed in my mind. I was almost ready to cry. Then I heard the laughter again. I thought it was just my mjnd again. "SHUT UP STUPID MIND..!" I yelled. Then a familiar voice said something.. "this isn't your mind.. lunar.." I slowly look up to see eclipse towering over me. I freeze. "N..no.." i quietly say. I didn't want to see him ever again. Never, Ever again. But there he was. "Why so shocked lunar? You knew I was back~" he cackles. I run, Faster than I've ever run before in my life. I get back to my apartment and lock the doors. I sit on my floor and start rocking back and forth. I'm hyperventilating,I'm panicking,my mind is racing even more than before. I start crying.

Geminis pov:
I sensed something off.. with lunar.. so i teleport to his door and knock. I get a gasp and a "GO AWAY ECLIPSE..!" from behind the door. This is very concerning to us. As he is acting so weird. So we teleport in. "Hey.. hey.. what's wrong lunar..?" Hes clearly having a panic attack. We go into our head. (Gonna be a bit weirdly written here)
Pollux: CASTOR WHAT DO WE DO?!HES FREAKING OUT AND WE DONT KNOW WHAT OF..!
castor: calm down.. we don't want to yell and make things worse.. lets just try and calm him down..
Pollux: BUT HOW?! WE DON'T KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH HUMAN EMOTIONS!
Castor: let me do the talking.. you just chill..
*they snap out of their head and castor takes control of the body*

Castors pov:
I kneel down in front of lunar. "What's wrong mon étoile brillante..?" (My shining star is French) I say in my normal calm voice. Hes still freaking out but hugs me close which I wasn't expecting but I let him. Infact,I hug him back. He cries and cries into my chest. I pat his head. After a while he calms down enough and explains everything that was happening and even if i knew about eclipse being back a while ago i didn't say anything. I wanted to just get rid of him with no problems. But then lunar asked for something I wasn't really expecting. "Can you sing me a lullaby..? To calm me down a bit more..?" I sighed. "Alright" I said. "Let's get you into your bed. I'll cuddle with you and then I will sing to you" so we lay down and I start singing. (He was singing "rises the moon" but I'm not gonna type the lyrics.) I finish singing and not only lunars asleep, Pollux is asleep inside of the head. I softly smile and as I cuddle close to lunar I whisper. "I will never ever leave you mon étoile brillante.."

_________________________________
587 words!! Yay! This was a nice request and I enjoyed writing it! And I hope you enjoyed reading it! Sorry if I got what you were expecting wrong or anything- I tried my best! Anyway- have a great night or day or evening everyone!!