💔overwhelmed💔 (not a ship chapter)

From a rp with someone on discord
This chapter contains..
Su!c!d3 mentions
Su!c!d3
Hateful speech
Yelling
Fighting
Hatred
Blaming
And a bunch of mental illness
If you are uncomfortable with any of this.. DO NOT PROCEED WITH THIS CHAPTER.

Lunars pov:
the astrals already are probably going to fucking kill me.. I'd rather die by my own will then by someone  else's.. *grabs a rope and a chair* fucking finally I'll be taller then everyone else..! *he stands up there and puts the rope around his neck then hesitates* I'm gonna text sun.. he's the only one I'm not mad at.. and also the only one who's not mad at me..
the text to sun: I am very sorry brother. But. This will be the last message you receive from me. You were truly the best sibling. I failed everyone. I love you. And I love my other siblings. Goodbye sunny. *he sends it and kicks the chair*

No ones pov:
*suns phone dings and he checks it*
Earth: what is it sun??
Sun: I..
Moon: sun..? You're shaking.. what was the message you just got..?
Sun: lunar.. I..
earth and moon: what about lunar..?
Sun: n-no..i-
Earth: sun.. what's going on..
Sun: he.. I..
Moon: sun.. please speak normally.. what did lunar say..?
Sun: good-bye-.. I-
Moon: ......in what way..
Sun: h-he was saying good-bye- that- he said this will be his last msg.. im-..
Earth: ...we have to get to his apartment..
Sun: I..
Moon: *picks the shaking sun up* I'll carry you there.... I don't think you have enough mental strength to handle walking or driving that far... *they run off to his apartment*
Moon: LUNAR..?! YOU THERE..?!
Earth: LUNAR..?
Moon: sun.. check his room.. earth check the living room.. I'll check the kitchen..
Sun: *walks in* l-lunar..? *sees him* i- i— L-LUNAR!!
Moon: WHAT HAPPENED..?! *runs in with earth and sees lunar and they both start crying*
Sun: N-No- i-
Earth: FUCK.. FUCK SHIT.. (earths first CURSE WORD?! in VRchat)
Sun: l-lunar..- i-i..
Earth: *runs over to lunar and cuts the rope and holds lunar close* l-lunar..... f-fuck.. *drops to her knees sobbing*
Sun: *runs to moon and gives him a hug .*
Moon: w..what do we do..
Earth: fucking.. HE TALKED TO GEMINI RECENTLY..! HE TOLD ME..! HE WASNT HAPPY ABOUT IT..! WHAT DID THOSE IMBECILES TELL HIM..?! GEMINI YOU GET YOUR ASS HERE..! IDC WHERE YOU ARE..! YOU CAN HEAR ME..!
Sun: *starts squeezing moon*
Gemini: *teleports to them* what.
Earth: what.. did you.. tell.. lunar.. *hiding lunar from their actual sight*
Gemini: uhh.....
Earth: DID YOU HEAR ME YOU IMBECILES..?! YOU IDIOTS..?! YOU LITTLE DUMB DUMBS..?! HOW MUCH DO I HAVE TO DUMB THIS DOWN SO IT GETS THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS..?!
Gemini: we didn't say anything baadd about him.. or.. anything..
Earth: WELL CLEARLY YOU DID..! DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOUVE DONE..?! HM?!
Gemini: it's not like he did anything to himself..
Earth: REALLY..?! WELL YOUR DAMN WRONG ABOUT THAT..! *she stands up with a very much.. dead.. lunar in her arms*
Gemini: oh!-
Earth: OH..?! IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF..?!
Gemini: we didn't- i-
Earth: *slaps them across the face* BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOUR IDIOTIC THINKING MY BROTHER IS DEAD..!
Gemini: I'm sorry-
Earth: IM SORRY DOESNT FIX THAT MY BROTHER IS DEAD. I USED TO LIKE YOU. YOU WERE MY FRIENDS. AND YOU WERE EVERYTHING TO LUNAR. EVERYTHING. HE TALKED ABOUT YOU DAILY. AND NOW. YOUR FUCKING DEAD TO ME. LUNAR DIED THINKING ONLY SUN CARED FOR HIM. AND ILL ADMIT ITS PROBABLY PARTIALLY MY FAULT. BUT ITS YOUR ACTION THAT SENT HIM OVER THE EDGE.
Gemini: ...
Earth: DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WHEN HE CAME BACK FROM TRAINING?! HED RAMBLE NOT ABOUT WHAT HE LEARNED ABOUT HIS POWERS. BUT WHAT HE LEARNED ABOUT YOU! YOU WERE THE ONE THING HED TALK ABOUT. AND NOW CAUSE OF YOU HES GONE. KINDA FUNNY HOW HE LOVED YOU SO MUCH BUT YOU DIDNT SEEM TO GIVE A SHIT.
Gemini: I'm sorry-.
Earth: *punches Gemini hard enough in the face where they fall over*
Gemini: ow..!
Earth: I have every reason right now to beat you to a fucking pulp.. but.. lunar wouldn't want that.. I don't know why he wouldn't after whatever you said but I know he wouldn't.. cause he cared for you..
Sun: earth..!! Calm down..!
Earth: why should I sun.. our brother is fucking dead.. the one thing right now I was so happy with.. someone who listened to me after I had a nightmare at 3 in the morning.. someone who brightened my mood when I was upset.. someone who was there for me always.. no matter what.. is gone.. cause of them..
Sun: we.. can.. um.. rebuild him..?
Earth: I don't even know anymore sun.. everyone seems to die here.. your the only one who hasn't died yet.. you realize that right..?
Sun: yes..
Earth: what if after dying again we can't get him back.. hm..? Also none of us have died like this.. any soul he had might of gone away.. and if so.. he may not be able to be rebuilt..
Sun: he should still have his memory chip and all that inside of him right..?
Earth: imagine sticking a memory chip into someone who has no idea what's going on. They will have the memories yet no connection with them. If they were destroyed they would be fixed and made a bit new. But he completely killed himself sun. Meaning new body and a bunch of memories he has no attachment to.
Sun: ..
Earth: he's most likely gone forever cause of this son of a bitch.. I need to think ok..? I need to sit down and think.. I don't know what I'm going to do anymore.. *walks out with lunar. Holding him closer than ever* I'm sorry.. *she cries as she walks*

__________________________________
1030 words.... SO MANY WORDS DAMN- This was from a rp with me and my friend castor/star. I hope you liked this. Have a great day/night/evening everyone!