💔🧸🔥jelousy🔥🧸💔 (sun x foxy) /request

Suns pov
I had just gotten off of work as the daycare just closed. "Let's go see foxy!" I thought to myself. I go to see where he is and he's with Monty so I leave. "Dang it- maybe later-" and then I walk away. A few Later I go to check on him again and this time he's hanging with earth and lunar. I start to get a bit jealous but brush it off and then walk away again. This happens multiple times and finally I just stay in my room. I want to cry but it seems stupid to do so. I just sit down and think to myself. "Did I do something? Is he ignoring me?" My thoughts race and I end up starting to cry in the end. I hug my foxy plush that I have and I curl up with it. Then foxy walks in.

Foxys pov
I walk in and see sun crying while holding a plush that looks like me. "Sun..?" I walk over to the bed and I sit on the edge of it. "Are you ok..?" I ask worried for my partner. He shakes his head no and I cuddle up with him. "It's ok. I'm here. What's wrong..?" He looks at me and mumbles "I haven't been able to hang out with you today.. I got jealous when seeing you with everyone else.." I chuckle a bit "is that what it is..?" I ask, he nods feeling embarrassed. "What abouttt- we do whatever you want to do right now?" Suns head perks up "whatever I want?" He asks "whatever you want.

Sun
At hearing what he's letting me do my head races. What I want isn't holy. At all. I get hard from the thought of it. I let my thoughts take over. I pin him to the bed and kiss him passionately. He lets out these cute whimpering like sounds. Which gets me even more excited. I stop kissing him and I start biting and sucking his neck. "Mmh~ s-sun~" he's whimpering and moaning more now. I move my hand down to his pants and slide them off. Then I take off my own pants. Exposing my hard member. He pleads me to stop and is saying it's not gonna fit but I dont listen. I line it up with his entrance and shove it in.

Foxys pov
As he shoves it in I feel a wave of pleasure all throughout my body. "A-AH!~" he starts thrusting. Not being gentle or slow. "Mmh!~ ah!~ s-sun!~" "that's not my name right now mi pequeño zorro~" he says seductively "m-master please!~ f-faster!~" sun does as I ask and moves at a faster pace. I can't think at all. All I feel is pleasure. "I-I'm gonna~" right as I'm about to cum he slows down "w-why did you slow down?~" I ask in a whiny tone. He responds. "Beg for it~" I feel humiliated but I do as he asks "p-please master!~ let me c-cum!~ I'll be a g-good little f-fox!~ p-please!~" At hearing that he smirks and speeds back up. We both start cumming at the same time. "F-fuck.. that felt good.." sun nods in agreement and he cleans everything up and lays down with me. We both fall asleep together.

______________________________
581 words! Hope you enjoyed! This was a request from a friend! Have a great day/night/evening!!