🔥my little tool..🔥 (ruinxlunar?!!?!) /request

This was a request that idk if i count it insest since they aren't family really.. so- anyway- have fun reading ig!!
Request by: LunarCozy

Lunars pov:
I had talked to ruin the day before. I was going back to talk to him again. But something was off this time.. i didn't see him in his cell.. and moon wasn't here.. then suddenly I was grabbed and thrown into the cell he was originally in. "AH!-" I shrieked and then realized ruin was the one who threw me in. "RUIN LET ME THE FUCK OUT." I yelled at him "oh I'm afraid not lunar.. for I need you for some- experimentation...." He said in his almost eerie voice. "LET ME OUT OF HERE YOU FAKE BRITTISH FUCKER." I was trying to insult him then suddenly felt a shock through my full body. I yelped in pain and fell to the floor. "Very affective...." He said, seemingly interested on my reaction to that.

Ruins pov:
I giggled a little and looked at lunar. "You're a cute little guy you know.. weak.. pathetic.. and so so cute.." I said. He actually blushed a little. I can't tell if it was in embarrassment or in anger or in actual flusterment. Either way. Made him cuter. "Just let me go.. I don't want to be apart of your experiments.." lunar said "oh but maybe one of them you will want to be apart of.. see I can't seem to get one thing.. and I think you being trapped here gives me the perfect opportunity.." I said with a chuckle and then closed a curtain in front of the glass of the little cell. I then walk in through the door and grab the "fun sized" boy. "See.. I want to have some fun with you.. I think it will be interesting to see how much you can handle.." I said. Smirking at him.

Lunars pov:
Why am I blushing..... this isn't something I want.. is it??? gah..... whatever.. he will let me go after this so why the fuck not.. "do your fucking worst.." I say in a very serious tone. He chuckles at me and takes his pants off then mine. Then tries to put his dick into me. Which didn't fit as you'd expect. "A-ah!~ ok that's not gonna f-" right then he shoves it into me "A-AHH!~" I moan quite loudly but then cover my mouth. "You are quite tight lunar.. lets see how much you can handle tho.." he says as we get onto the ground. I'm on my stomach as he roughly pulls in and out of me. Making me moan very loudly each time. Soon enough he finishes and gets our clothes back on. "C-can I go now?" I ask. He nods "but remember.. you'll be backkkk~" (YOULL BE BACK SOON YOULL SEE YOULL REMEMBER YOU BELONG TO ME!!! ><) I quickly leave the room with the little strength I have and go back to the daycare as if nothing happened tho I thought abt it all day ofc..

__________________________________
555 words!!!! I'm so sorry if this ship is weird to some people it was just a request- I didn't like writing this too much tbh- but anyway! Hope you enjoyed reading it! Have a great day,night,morning,or evening! Byeeeee!!