🧸sweet times🧸 (lunar x castor and pollux)

(Separate from other stories!!)
Lunars pov
I just woke up from another nightmare. It was of my death. It had been a reoccurring thing now that I knew eclipse was back. I hugged my reindeer toy spigot,then left my room to go make breakfast for myself. While I got out the ingredients to make some eggs pancakes and bacon I heard a knock at my apartment door. I went to open it and when I did, castor and Pollux were there! I invited them in and offered them breakfast which they happily accepted. I was happy they were here. It cheered me up after the dream I had. So I made the food and we all sat down and ate. They had been thinking about what I had said to them the day before while training. So they brought up the subject.

Polluxs pov
I decided to bring up the subject of lunar liking us. "So you know- lunar- uh- we've been thinking about what you said yesterday- and I think we- have an answer-" lunar quickly perked his head up to listen. It was quite cute to see the exited look on his face. Castor sighed. He was a blushing mess but was trying to hide it. I chuckled a bit at my brothers reactions at this moment, then went on with what I was saying. "We think we like you to-" lunar at hearing this seemed so much happier. So much so a lightning bolt shaped like a heart seemed to come right out of his head. "Really?!" He asked excitedly. "Yes." Castor responded before i could say anything. My brother was trying to hide his face that was covered in blush tho he was clearly heating up. And since he's a star so much so it had started to cook his eggs a bit more, which me and lunar both chucked at. "Hey- what about we go out somewhere today- we can go to a theater- eat something for lunch- and then maybe we can go to gator golf!" Lunar suggested. Me and castor both agreed it's a good idea and when done eating we were off.

Castors pov
I was still a blushing mess and lunar made that a bit worse by holding me and polluxs hands when walking into the theater. For some reason, we let Pollux pick the movie. She picked a sappy romance movie. But to be honest it wasn't that bad. Especially when lunar would lay his head on my shoulder while watching it. It felt almost comforting. We got through the movie somehow and we went to go eat. (Yk that fancy ahh restaurant Monty and earth go to on dates that only serves pancakes? That's the place they are going to) we got into the building and somehow we already had reservations. We all sat down at a nice table and we didn't even get to order before this moon lookalike with a pointy face came and gave us pancakes. We didn't complain tho. We talked and talked and talked for what seemed like forever in that moment but I was having too much fun to ever complain about it. We got to talk about things we've been interested in and I brought up a book I had been reading. I had been getting into Harry Potter so I told them about how I've read some of the books. We all eventually paid and left to go to gator golf.

Lunars pov
We get to gator golf and Monty seems to want to poke fun at us right now. "awwww~ look at the cute polyamorous peopleeee~" Monty said laughing afterwards. I give him the finger and we go start golfing. We golf for hours and hours somehow still having fun. Castor was really good at it and sometimes when I was struggling he'd help me. And when Pollux needed help he said to figure it out herself which would cause the two to sibling fight. It was cute to watch. We eventually decided to leave tho. We went back to my apartment and I offered to let them stay there which they agreed to do. We got in the bed, castor on one side of me holding onto my entire body while Pollux is on the other side holding my arm close to her. I think to myself "i could get used to this.." as I fall asleep happy. And i didn't have any nightmares that night.

_________________________________
WOAH 800 WORDSSSS- anyway- I hope you liked this cute thingy and if you'd like more go ahead and request something in the first chapter! Any ships are ok and I can do angst,fluff,or smut! I don't really mind! Just don't ship siblings or anything gross like that- anyway byeee!