💔too different💔(solar x eclipse x ruin)

Ruins pov:

I had just gotten some of the parts for the arcade machines so I could fix them, and as I started going to the fazcade I saw a familiar face. It was eclipse. I had already seen him a bit ago, he had given me a fright last time. So I tried to walk away. But he saw me. He pushed me to the ground when he saw me. Aggressively asking me what I know and everything that I had already answered. I was close to tears when suddenly solar came in. He ripped eclipse away from me.

Solars pov:

I had heard commotion from the fazcade and ran in to see eclipse basically on top of ruin so i ripped him off "ECLIPSE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" I yelled at him all pissed off now. He responded with "THAT MOTHER FUCKER IS LYING ABOUT SOMETHING AND I WILL TEAR HIM TO BITS IF IT MEANS FINDING OUT THE TRUTH." Which made ruin cry more. I could tell he didn't like the yelling, I sighed. "Eclipse.. as me and moon told you.. we searched his damn memories and did an interrogation on him. He's fine. Leave. Him. Alone." I said, more calm now. But as he was about to yell I stopped him. "If the next tone that comes out of your mouth is yelling I will fucking tear YOU to bits." I said very much being serious about it

Eclipses pov:

I had just been silenced by solar.. I had never seen solar like this before. Why would he care for the stupid ruin eclipse. It makes no sense. "Ok. Then. That man is fucking lying and I know it. He made me." I said. Receiving a slap across the face from solar. "That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Very cute tho." He said mockingly almost. "what the fuck did you just say to me." I said, then he turned away and took ruin with him. Before exiting the place he said something "keep looking for something else. Puppy boy." Then he left. I wanted to punch something right then. But I didn't and I went back to my little home like thing. If i could even call it that.

Ruins pov:

Solar had gotten me to the daycare and I went into the ball pit. I cried at the bottom of it. That was a scary experience i didn't want to be apart of yet I was. I didn't make him. I knew i didn't. But no one trusts me.. I don't think they ever will. I eventually fall asleep down there.

__________________________________
Hey yall! This was only 487 words! This was a much shorter chapter and I'm sorry I haven't been as active as I was- I've had a lot going on in my own life- buttt! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and have an amazing day/night/evening! Byeee!