🧸🔥discoverys🔥🧸 (lunar x gemini) /request

Request by: ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh00
Geminis pov:
We had just been looking things up online because we were curious about things, we searched up the word "corn" but accidentally put a p instead of a c. We looked on there and it was really weird.
Castor: this is strange..
Pollux: yea- must be a weird human thing-
Castor: maybe we should ask lunar about it?
Pollux: maybe-
We teleport to lunar who's chilling in his apartment on his couch "Lunar, what's p*rn" we ask. He jumps at hearing that. "IM SORRY- WHAT-?!" He shouts "p*rn! Like corn with a p! We accidentally searched it and it was Weird so we need it explained to us." We ask, lunar seems flustered not knowing how to answer our question "well?" We ask. Lunar sighs.

Lunars pov
I sigh and look at them "well- that- is- uh- when two people love eachother a lot- like a lot a lot-they do this thing called- uh- s3x- if you know human body facts you know there is a thing called a vagina on a woman and a penis on a man- a man puts his penis in a woman's vagina- and then they have s3x- so- p*rn is for mostly people who can't have s3x and need to- get off- to something- make sense?" I ask, very uncomfortable cause of having to explain that
"Nope!" They say. "Uh.. ok.. let me just show you then.. ig.." I say very hesitantly. "Ok!" They agree to this and we go to my room. "Take off your clothes." I say as I take off my own,they do as I say not quite understanding why. "Lay down on the bed." They again do as I say and then i climb right on top of them. "God.. I've never done this.. you ready?" They nod after I ask and I shove my member into their hole. "A-AH!~" they moan out making me really horny. I start thrusting fast and hard.

Geminis pov:
This is a new sensation we've never felt before. It kinda feels good. We instinctively buck our hips up trying to match his rhythm. But when we finally do he goes faster. "AH!~ MMH!~ NGH!~" we're moaning and whining and about to cum. "LUNAR WERE GONNA- AHH!~" we start cumming and so does lunar. We rest. "You understand now?" He asks us. "Y-yea-" we respond. Then we clean up and cuddle the rest of the night.

_________________________________
A bit short today but 441 words! This was a request and thank you for it! I hope you enjoyed it! Have a great day/night/evening! Bye!!