💔what have we done💔 pt 2 of last chapter /request

Request by: bloodmoonsfan
Read the last one if you are not aware of what's happening. There are warnings of what that one contains and the same things apply in this chapter. And there's drug usage. If uncomfortable please do not continue

Geminis pov:
We had started walking around the area.
We felt something. We hadn't ever felt it
before. "This is kind of.. boring.. without lunar with us.." Pollux says in our head "I agree.." Castor replies. We do not know what to do without him. He's always been what makes us happy during our adventures. We stumble apon a small ally. A man is there, Dressed in all black. He walks up to us. "You pretty lady look a bit down don't you...." He says. We nod. He continues speaking "well for a fair amount of money all that pain can go away.." we hesitate but respond "how.." "well with these pills of course! These are happy pills! They make the world happy!" He says. We take the pills. "How much." He tells us the price and we pay him and then leave. We go back to lunars apartment. It seems like a safe place. We take a few of the pills. After a while our head is spinning but the whole world seems brighter and a smile is brought to our face. We start to take more. And more.. and more.. till half the bottles gone. We swear we see something that looks like lunar but we're just happy as ever. "Lunar?" Pollux laughs out.

GA lunar pov:
I realized I'm dead. But Gemini was taking pills as if they wanted to overdose. I appear in front of them. My body isn't normal. It's a mix of all of my past body's. And I have huge wings and a halo. I take the bottle from them. The bottle contains a lot of bad stuff. I throw it. I hug Gemini. "I'm sorry.. I guess i am a weak kid.. i couldn't handle it anymore.. just.. don't do this to yourself.." I cry. On top of them I cry. They seem to have their original mindset kick in and they hug me also crying. "We.. we miss you already.. come back.. please.. we can't go on adventures without you.. we.. we love you lunar.." they say "i can't.. I'm sorry.. you have to let me go.. I'll always watch over you.. go on adventures with eachother.. if you talk to the sky about your facts you learn about special places you know damn well I'll be happy to listen.. even if I don't respond.." after I say that. I disappear. They curl up in a ball on my couch. Sobbing as they know they won't ever see me again.

__________________________________
Istg I cried while writing this- not TOO bad words wise- there was 486 words- but- hope you enjoyed reading! Have a great day/night/evening!