Truth Or Laser Shark

"Last time, on Total Drama Revenge of The Island. . . thirteen new competitors were blown away by this year's challenges! They were treated to an early morning swim, said hello to the island's wildlife, and did a bit of totem surfing. In the end, Staci's team got ever so sick of her lies, and tales of imaginary ancestors, that they sent her home packing - Hurl Of Shame style. Who'll go home, next? And how much- no, I'm not reading. . . ! How much pain can I stop first? Find out, right now, on Total. . . Drama. . . Revenge of The Island!"

*

*

"Have to get up at half past four in the morning for this shit. . ." I said, heading back to my trailer, in hopes of getting, like, an actual good amount of rest, but then, I remembered we ran this crap on a schedule, so there was no way I could. What I could do, though, was down five cups of the strongest coffee I own, and hope for the best.

*

Dawn was hanging upside down from her bunk, listening to a bird tweeting on her finger. "Really? Oh, no!" Dakota covered her ears in annoyance. "Will you keep it down?! If I don't get my beauty sleep, I'll LOSE it!" She said, and Dawn nodded in acknowledgement. "Yes. . . because your need for fame is really a depressed cry for love." Dakota immediately stiffened at her words. "Who told you that!? My therapist?!" 

"I see people's auras. And. . . it looks like someone threw up on yours." "O-Oh! Go eat a worm!" She said, before turning around, trying to ignore Dawn. The bird Dawn was holding regurgitated a worm, and offered it to Dawn, who gently shook her head. "Ah- no, but thank you. . ."

*

The boys were sleeping in their cabin comfortably. Well, that was, until Scott burst through the door, before slamming it shut, and trying to keep it shut. He was drenched from head to toe in mud, and was clearly out of breath. In fact, he made so much noise, that he woke everybody up. Sam raised a brow at him. "Hey, man! What's with all the dirt?"

 Scott thought for a second, before replying. "Oh, uh, just had an early make out session with a honey of mine." Lightning skid to a stop directly beside him straight after hearing this. "Sha-doozy! Which one?" He anxiously tapped his chin in thought. "Um. . ."

As a matter of fact, Scott did not have an early make out session with anybody. Instead, he was being chased by several woolly beavers, affected by the chemical waste.

"A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell. . ." He lied, shrugging it off as if it were nothing. Sam was now standing beside him. "You kissed a gentleman!? . . . Was it Lewis?" Scott widened his eyes at Sam, before furrowing his brows in annoyance.

/// Scott ///

"Alright. I was out looking for that hidden immunity item. . . not that they need to know. It's all a part of my strategy. Let my team lose, so that the Maggots develop a false sense of security, before I pick 'em off! But. . . pretending to have a side hustle with the host COULD have some benefits. . ." He heard a knock on the confessional door, and yelled. "OCCUPIED!" It wasn't a contestant, but instead an angry woolly beaver.

/// End ///

In the Maggots' cabin, all the girls were already awake. Anne Maria had somehow managed to smuggle a hairdryer and a hairbrush in, as well as her infamous cans of hairspray. Zoey walked over to her, slightly confused. "HEY! How'd you sneak that in?!" She yelled over the hairdryer, and that's when Anne Maria turned it off. "Easy! I stuck it in my pouf!" Zoey widened her eyes as Anne Maria proceeded to put the items back in her hair.