🌙 3. He can't Die 🌙

Jimin fell on the ground

Jimin fell on the ground. His body was covered with the river of his own blood. His head was little bit torn by the force he fell to the ground. More blood gushing out of his head. His face was a bloody mess no one could even identify his face properly now which was covered with thick red crimson blood.

That's when an Omega, who was there on his duty to treat little kids, his patients. Omega had taken them to the beach as a part of therapy. Was doing his job with a fond smile on his face.

But his smile died down when he saw that inside the fenced bar gates of a huge villa, he was able to see a bloodied body on the ground lying.

The Omega was shocked to witness that and he also saw the entire villa was empty none was there. He just decided to leave the kids with his assistant and run towards the direction of the villa. And within the speed of light, he climbed and jumped off the balcony of the villa and saw the man lying lifeless.

The Omega doctor first checked the pulse rate which was still there thankfully. And the person was trying to say something with his eyes half closed. "Please say-- save me, I can't die, my baby needs me" Jimin managed to voice out finally passing out in the omega's hands. He didn't see the face of the person who was holding him in his lap. But it was a male he was sure.

The Omega got panicked and he felt that the man had someone important for whom he wanted to live. Jungkook took his phone out and called the ambulance urgently.

Then the Omega checked Jimin's pant pockets to find his phone. But to his dismay, it was locked. Then he tried checking the emergency number on the injured man's phone, which led direct call to someone named Kim Namjoon.

"Hello, is this Kim Namjoon? It's an emergency, this phone's owner is bleeding to death. I'm taking him to the Seoul city hospital please urgently come and check on him" the Omega said hurriedly and when he heard 'how on earth' from the other side of the call. The Omega cut the phone call and kept it in his pocket. Hurrying up to save this person immediately. The person could die at any moment.

The ambulance was there in no time, they managed to take Jimin to the hospital. The Omega doctor was beside the man praying for Luna to save him. Jimin was taken to the operation theatre. The Omega was a bit relaxed now. He didn't expect to witness something like this. The injured person had dried-out tears in his eyes. He didn't know what had happened to him but the Omega was sure it was something painful for an injured person even before falling there.

The Omega had something urgent with his mother to complete. So he asked the other nurses and his co-worker Soekjin to inform and attend to the injured man's person Kim Namjoon.

Omeaga was rushing out of the hospital that's when Kim Namjoon came. He found a doctor named Kim Soekjin as his tag batch. He asked this about his friend to this doctor that's when he came to know his friend was taken to the hospital on time by some angel. Who was the person who saved his friend he wanted to know that's when he saw Omega's back while he was running. The Omega had a rose tattoo behind his neck beneath his black short hair, that's all Namjoon could see from afar.

"Who saved him?" Namjoon asked.

"We can't tell you for his privacy," Seokjin replied. As he figured out these two were Alphas. Jungkook and his mother always stayed away from werewolves their whole life for some reason. Seokjin knew this, how the human wouldn't know? he was Jungkook's best friend after all. So he decided to respect Jungkook's thoughts and remained silent when Namjoon asked about him.

"Will he be alive doctor? What are the chances" Namjoon asked the doctor when once the surgery was done.

"He's alive Mr. Kim, but I'm afraid to say that he will be paralyzed for his life. I guess" the doctor said and Namjoon just lost it.

"He was stabbed with a poisoned knife and his brain was damaged by the fall which led to severe head injury. But we don't know will he even recover in this life. We will know how much he is paralyzed once he gains conclusions. If he is completely parlayed or partially, pray for him" the doctor said patting Namjoon's shoulder.

And later it was found that Jimin was paralyzed by his lower abdomen. His entire lower body and legs were not functioning. He was now in a wheelchair months and years passed by but Jimin didn't get cured. He was helpless and he lost everything within a blink of his eyes.
.

.

.

.

Years passed by.......

After that terrible horror of his life. Where he lost his parents. He lost his heart only to be crumbled and torn by the sharp thorns of betrayal. He figured out that Mins wanted to overtake Parks. He was now left helpless. He lost his prestigious position of Alpha king of this entire werewolves territory.
He lost his business and power. Park Pack lost its glory it was now just for the namesake.

Namjoon his best friend has been there for him and his soon. But the poor man he has his own life to live. He can't do much help. But still, namjoon managed to handle Jungwon for seven years. His schooling and other stuff.

All this while they knew Jimin would die soon if he didn't choose a mate on time. Werewolves can't live without their mate and Jimin had chosen the betrayal unfortunately for his heart. His time was nearing to die. So Jin and Namjoon tried to choose countless omegas and betas but none could last.
In the hope of being loved by his son, Jimin tried to choose many different omegas and betas but no one lasts.

He can't afford to die. Life has kept nothing for him. But his son, what was his fault? He was just a mere baby who had no one other than his father in this cruel world. Jimin needed someone who could take care of his little baby as he was helpless in a wheelchair. Without moving and doing nothing much of a help to his son. The least he wanted to provide Jungwon was a capable and helpful parent. And he can't Die now because of the mate shit nature at this fragile state where his son can't be alone. He regrets choosing Yoongi at that time only if he didn't choose.......nothing of these would have happened.