🌙 4. He will marry me🌙

Present time:

Present time:

Namjoon and Jimin have checked and tried to choose many omegas and betas but no one lasts. Following are the reasons: The biggest one was Jimin was now a helpless and dependent Alpha, who was good for itching according to society.

Jimin couldn't hunt for them and couldn't protect anyone.

He was paralyzed by a lower abdomen meaning no fucking and no sexual desires. Who will stay without a fuck. They need to take care of their heats how will they with such a paralyzed Alpha whose dick doesn't function. Even if they were close to staying ignoring this reason they had many other reasons to look down upon Jimin now.

The Alpha wasn't single. Meaning the chosen one had to now look after his son and accept the step-baby. Too much to take in.

Park Pack was now nothing but for namesake. No power and position in territory.

Jimin only had money so many gold diggers tried to play good for the money but couldn't stay longer. As they used to mistreat the son and The father.

Park corps in the business world lost entire shares and positions. The company was now locked up meaning no future scope for luxury.

And they had to take care of Jimin, of course, house maids did but he was uncomfortable with them. So Namjoon changed his clothes and other things most of the time and he himself couldn't do much.

Many even found it gross to take Jimin to use the bathroom or washroom. They just had to do a few things like making him sit near the bathtub or the rest...... leave it but why would anyone do it without any good relation or benefit?

It was a whole mess, it was impossible to find someone good and pure-hearted after facing all of this. He had already lost hope don't know what to do. He will die soon if he doesn't find a mate on time.

That's when Namjoon's mother talked with him and disclosed Jungkook's background. The said omega was her childhood best friend's son. She felt bad for Jimin so she wanted to help the man and his boy by suggesting the said omega. She knew that her best friend could be trusted in this case. Her son would not be something terrible, Mrs Kim was sure of this. To which Namjoon agreed and they decided to talk with Jimin.

"Jiminah my best friend wants to fulfill her last responsibility. She wants to marry off her son before she dies." Mrs Kim said while sipping on her coffee, talking very concerned.

"Why sudden marriage and with a person like me? Doesn't she know about my condition... I mean I'm paralyzed good for nothing and I have a son." Jimin asked back with a dry chuckle.

"They have their own dark pasts, she knows about you and your condition. But she doesn't have any other option and I've told her that you're a man with a good heart, besides she wants her son to be settled very soon." Mrs Kim said and Namjoon just raised his eyebrows.

"Why can't they choose anyone else, they're are after his money or what?" Namjoon asked feeling suspicious.

"Yeah he's right, I don't want to see the same gold diggers again. I've already faced enough and with marriage, it will be permanent. You know it's a sensitive topic for me." Jimin replied while looking a the picture of his son on the coffee table.

"It won't be like that, the said omega is a working professional. They don't need money. She just needs a lifetime marriage for her son as they can't choose other people maybe that's why she agreed to choose you for her son." Mrs Kim replied.

"Fine but before agreeing to marry him, I want to meet this.... ?" Jimin asked more like a question to himself. " who's he..... an omega right ?" He asked further to which she nodded.

"I want to meet him once before marrying him. Cuz once I marry him you know, we can't choose any other omegas or betas for me and Jungwon. If he changed or showed his true colours my son will suffer the most. So marriage is a big thing and a sensitive topic for me. I was about to marry him... yoongi that bastard he...." Jimin couldn't compete as he started having panic attack, namjoon rushed to his best friend to help.

" Jimin couldn't compete as he started having panic attack, namjoon rushed to his best friend to help