🌙 14. Safe in Omega's Arms 🌙

Jungwon was confused he didn't want to run away leaving his father

Jungwon was confused he didn't want to run away leaving his father. He stood infront if his father as a shield but one of the Alpha from the group came forward and picked the little boy by his neck and lifted Jungwon in air. Choking the boy and Jimin just tried to get up with sharp tears in his eyes as fell down from the wheel chair on the ground with a loud thud. While Jungwon was wincing in pain trying to remove the strong grip from his neck, the boy was even trying to kick the Alpha with his legs but it wasn't even hurting that man.

But suddenly that Alpha's who was choking Jungwon his head was bleeding from behind. His grip left from Jungwon's neck and he was clutching his bleeding head tightly.
"What the fuck...." that Alpha was met with a sharp powerful punch on his face.

"FUCKING DARE TO TOUCH THEM UNDER MY WATCH !! AND I WILL CRUSH YOUR BONES TO DEATH" Jungkook's growling dominant shrieking voice echoed throughout the place.

Jimin was shocked first relieved that Jungwon was safe but Jungkook?

When Jungkook turned around only to realize he was surrounded by a group of Alphas what seemed like gangsters and one of the man had tried choking their son. The other Alpha came with a strange type of baseball bat. The Omega  was surprised as to why these punks gathered around them and he didn't miss to notice the sharp knives, guns and Katanas in their hands clearly aiming at them and him now.

They were probably very confident and may be underestimated of what Jeon Jungkook was capable of doing. He wasn't the crazy and different rumored omega for nothing. Jungkook sensed that they were clearly here to harm his Alpha or more worse to kill him and his son. Omega just closed his eyes took a long deep breath. Loosely cracking his neck and knuckles Jungkook marched towards them slightly adjusting his black blazer. Loosening his first three shirt buttons in the process.

Jimin didn't knew why his omega was not understanding that he was facing a group of Alpha's but was Jungkook really that powerful and strong of how he looked to Jimin?

One of the man headed towards Jungkook holding a Japanese sharp katana in his hand ready to stab the omega but couldn't match up to Jungkooks speed who within a snap of second. Jungkook kicked him hard below his knee point and grabbing the man's hand behind his back twisting it painfully. Jungkook then yanked him by his hairs and snatched the katana sword from his hands and slitted that Alpha's throat on spot man yelped in pain blood started gushing out of torn throat.