🌙 5. Will there be any love ? 🌙

Jungkook just came back from a hospital shift

Jungkook just came back from a hospital shift. He was about to sleep that's when his eyes landed on a certain piece of paper which was kept on his bedside table. It was a letter and his mother's handwriting. He read the letter and his eyes were moist after reading the letter.

My dear Jungkookie you've grown up beautifully my child. I know you don't want to go back to that place. I know what things you've suffered. You will tell me that you are better off alone. But my dear baby you won't understand what I've gone through without your father. A wolf can barely survive without a mate. I'm holding onto my breaths so that I can fulfil my last responsibility which is to get you a mate, until then I can't die.

I've already survived so long without my mate, your father. We wolves can't survive without mates no matter what. And I don't want you to go through this pain, my child. I can't even imagine.

Finally, we are going back. I will find a mate for you and get you married off next week. You are already 27 baby I can't let you be like this all alone and gloomy. I will ask Mrs Kim my childhood best friend to find a mate for you.

We always wanted to give you a love marriage baby but I guess the situation won't allow that. I'm sorry my Jungkookie, eomma is forcing you into an arranged marriage. But you have to be with a mate now before it's too late son. I hope you understand me and forgive me.

I'm sorry Jungkook but I'm doing this for you good. Please accept this as a last wish of your mother and father.

He had a mental breakdown after knowing that her time was near. Of course knew one day she too would leave him but not this soon he wasn't ready. After father now he can't.... this was too much. He will have no one by his side as a family. Or any person who will be his. So he thought precisely that her mother was right indeed. Maybe he should give it a try, as there was no other option left for him. He knows nobody will love him in this so-called werewolf society.  He has lost the hope of finding a mate and loving mate back then. He was never accepted in this society just because of his different nature.

But now life has brought him to this situation where he's getting a chance. He won't regret it even if his future husband or mate rejects him, he's ready for the rejection but at least his mother's last wish will get fulfilled correctly. Even if it will go in vain I can keep her soul at ease at least. That's why Jungkook decides to marry this Alpha who was suggested by his mother's best friend.

He storms out of his bedroom and goes to talk talk his mother. "Eomma when will I have to marry, I'm ready for this marriage" Jungkook stated bluntly and slept on her lap crying internally. But his eyes showed no tears on his face.

"It will be day after tomorrow and I'm so happy that you've agreed Jungkookie. I can die in peace now." Mrs.Jeon said while shedding her tears and brushing her fingers over Jungkook's now blonde long hair.

"Don't say such things okay, how will I live without you? There won't be anyone who will love me now, eomma I love you so much and I don't want to miss you I want you by my side." Jungkook says in a low voice trying not to break down. He can't cause her trouble by showing his heart breaking.

"Jungkookie don't lose hope. I'm sure your Alpha is a good man. He will be by your side. You won't be alone and he has asked to meet you tomorrow." she replied hugging him.

"But we both know he won't love me eomma, my different self won't be accepted by anyone," he asked with hopeful eyes may he would say yes but they knew loving an out-of-character omega was a bit different topic. Jungkook got her silent as an answer she didn't have one to give.

"Promise me, son. you will fulfil your duties as a good husband. You've seen your parents we were always each other's thick and thin. I demand the same from you, I want you to be a good partner for him." she requests politely to which Jungkook nods.

"I will meet him tomorrow eomma," he said finally hugging his mother one more time and going to sleep to get ready to face his future husband plus mate.

"After meeting him if you still feel like you shouldn't marry, then you're free to leave that place right away. Ask him your concerns, judge him and then decide. I wont be so cruel to push you in some terrible pit, that's the last thing I want for you dear." she said to which Jungkook smiles at her concern.

" she said to which Jungkook smiles at her concern