🌙 10. Jeonlous 🌙

Jimin woke up to an ethereal omega by his side

Jimin woke up to an ethereal omega by his side. His beautiful mate was sleeping fondly. Jungkook looked so cute like a bunny in his sleep that Jimin began to chuckle.

To which Jungkook woke up rubbing his doe eyes. "Why are you laughing like that?" Jungkook asked in his morning raspy voice.

"Nothing you were looking cute Omega" Jimin said tucking Jungkook's long blind locks behind his ear. The Omega blushed again and got up from the bed.

"Would you like to have a bath Mr.Park? I will help you." Jungkook suggested changing the topic.

"But first why don't you kiss me while I'm awake? After all I'm your Alpha, Jungkook. " Jimin teased the younger more now. But Jungkook's stomach did a flip of u turn. Did he just address himself as my Alpha ? Oh no he was awaked yesterday when I kissed his cheek  Jiminssi you are playing with my heart now, if things goes like this I will end up loosing myself.

"Then what are you waiting for, come to me ?" Jimin asked teasing more to the echoed and zoned out omega. "Huh? " it was as if the Alpha was reading his eyes.

Jungkook was a bit shy now as he slowly placed his rosy lips on Alpha's right cheek. But the Alpha demanded more. Then he kissed on Alpha's left cheeks, then Jungkook kissed on his forehead and finally placed his lips on Alpha's plump lips, to give a short and soft peck.

Jimin was smiling his Cresent eye smile and the Alpha looked so unreal to Jungkook. Yes his Alpha was very charming. Jungkook lifts his Alpha oh how beautiful this sounds, in bridal style and walks towards the bathroom. He carefully placed the Alpha inside the bath tub. And started removing Alpha's clothing one by one. The Alpha had Greek sex god like body. But it was visible how weak his body has become. Jungkook notice Jimin has turned more pale now and his nails were isnanley white. But Jungkook decides to check on him later.

Jungkook's gaze fell on Alpha's dick which was quite thick in size. His omega wolf was horny now damn. "Who used to bath you Alpha?" Jungkook asked while applying  shampoo on his head and giving a good head message. The Alpha was relaxed and comfortable that it was his Omega who was bathing him rather than Namjoon.

"I never allowed any maids for perosnal things. It was always Namjoon unfortunately, that was very embarrassing trust me Jungkook. He rarely bathe me but I'm glad that I have my omega, so I don't have to feel uncomfortable now" Jimin said while Jungkook again blushed hardly at the part my Omega. The Alpha was genuinely happy that Jungkook was so caring towards him and could he ask for more from this gorgeous omega. He should be with what he has got right but he was craving more for thr omega. Jimin's Alpha wolf was going crazy dy by day for his mate.

"Mr. Park...." he was cut off.

"I'm your Alpha Jungkook. And you are my mate and spouse, so please don't address me so formally" Jimin said to the Omega who was now rubbing Alpha's back with a soapy loofah.