🌙 15. Unfolding the Past 🌙

All of them were now back in Park mansion. They were in the living room seated on the couch looking all tensed and worried. Jimin was looking at his mate whose stabbed thigh was torn open blood staining his pants.

"Jungkook why are you being so careless. Do something about your wound, just forget it Namjoon call the ambulance right now" Jimin ordered while Jungkook panicked.

"No Jimin, that's okay. And Namjoon hyung don't call anyone. I've called seokjin hyung to come with medical supplies and I think he will be here in no time" Jungkook said while wincing in pain a little but he looked normal for that deep stab, which almost showed his flesh through the cut.

"Ive heard you were a single child of the Jeon family, master Jungkook, then who is seokjin hyung" Taehyung asked to the Omega.

"No actually Seokjin hyung is my senior in the hospital which I work in human territory. He was my only best friend throughout my life." Jungkook explained.

"Does that mean, he knows you are a werewolf...." Taehyung asked further.

"Yes you can trust my hyung with this, besides he always claims that he has seen Namjoon hyung once before but he doesn't remember clearly" Jungkook explained to which Namjoon raised his eyebrows.

"Oh by the way please forgive my carelessness, Omega Park. Let me introduce you myself, I'm Beta Kim Taehyung and I was King Park Jimin's ex-right hand man." Taehyung introduced himself while bowing full ninety degree at Jungkook.

"King Park Jimin....?" Jungkook asked looking confused he was again zoned out and clueless that's when Seokjin barged inside the living room.

"Yah Jungkookah you stupid punk. I'm always done treating you ! why on earth you always end up in fights again and again." Seokjin scolds the Omega while shouting and Jungkook chuckled a little bit.

"Hyung I don't involve myself willingly but I don't know how I end up like this ahh.. ahh oww... slow hyung, its hurting." Jungkook winced in pain and Jimin's eyes got worried seeing his omega like that when Seokjin was tightly wrapping Jungkook's thigh to stop from bleeding.

"The katana had passed touching across your bone Dr. Jeon fucking Jungkook great. You are suppose to treat patients not to get treated your wounds instead, for once behave like a calm doctor, will you?" Soekjin shouts and glares at the younger Omega infront of him.

"He's indeed right, are you really a doctor Jungkook or are you an agent undercover?" Namjoon asked the Omega using his IQ.

"Guys it's enough, let my omega breath. He's already wounded in pain and you guys just shut fuck up now !" Jimin growls with his deep Alpha voice making everyone silence in their positions while Jungkook was awkward now, it was new. His Alpha was worried for him and can't hear anything against him.

Soekjin treated the Omega's stab in the couples bedroom and after some time they came back. While Jungkook came wearing very loose clothes and he was having a little hard time to walk. While the other's were waiting on the couch. Jungwon was tucked to sleep as today was too much for the seven year old child. He nearly was dead but all thinks to Jungkook his Appa who saved them on time.

"Jungkook can you tell us about your past life and something about your background, we don't know much." Namjoon suggested and "only if you are comfortable enough, darling." Jimin added while Jungkook blushed at the nickname.

"As you all know that I was Jeon Jungkook single child of my family. My father was the head of Jeon pack and he was a dignified police offer. He was very supportive of me and always encouraged me to be the best and independent omega. Actually he wanted me to be the next head of the Jeon pack after him, thats when everything went down....." Jungkook said as his eyes were dark now recalling his horrible past. Jimin clutched on his omegas hand for mental support and saw that was the reason which made this omega a walking beast.