🌙 17. I will do anything for my Alpha🌙

The Alpha opened his eyes and saw his omega holding his hands ever so delicately with pure concern and worry laced in his beautiful doe eyes

The Alpha opened his eyes and saw his omega holding his hands ever so delicately with pure concern and worry laced in his beautiful doe eyes. Jimin smiled lightly at the Omega meanwhile he also acknowledged Jin's presence along with them.

"Jimin finally you've gained consciousness, Jungkook had been crazy past few hours" Jin said to the Alpha wolf.

"For the first time after years I was scared. Couldn't imagine losing you Mr.park... I mean Jimin. But now I will make it right, I promise you that." Jungkook finally expressed his hidden feelings for thr thought of losing his husband his Alpha.

"Jungkook I'm glad to see you after opening my eyes. How long was I knocked out? And what's wrong with me now?" Jimin asked groaning a little bit as Jungkook helped him to sit up carefully.

"For five hours straight gentleman. And regarding your knock out your husband cummm doctor Jeon will explain that." Seokjin said while winking at them.

"Hyung are you sure that you're not talking about cum right, this is not the place to talk about... you know." Jungkook had a tiny blush while saying this but suddenly it hit him his husband's health. Driving away the colors of Omega's face.

"My dear omega now tell me whats wrong with me. Am I going to die soon after wasting your life?" Jimin said void of any emotions looking lifelessly at the window.

"Jimin I told you to never talk all these things infront of me, didn't I? Look at me I've to disclose few things and trust me, I'm with you Alpha." Jungkook said while making Jimin to look at him during their convo.

"Fine I won't upset you again. Like seriously I don't understand I'm already paralyzed but why I'm blacking out and feeling so low suddenly? " Jimin asks getting frustrated trusfrated at his health condition.

"Okay, so the thing is your blood platelets have been getting low. According to the reports you've got blood deficiency past few weeks and now it got worse. And that's making your bones especially your paralyzed condition more worse." Jungkook said and hearing this Jimin was silent.

"I know from where this is coming Jimin. We wolves hunt to get food. We are the type of creatures who depends largely on meat rather than human cooked food. And since your paralyzed state no one was there to hunt in your place. I confirmed from namjoon hyung that he could barely hunt for you. As he had the duty of hunting for his pack he couldn't do much, am I right ?" Jungkook asked to which Jimin nodded he knew that and even his little boy wasn't getting much for the growth.

"If I've lost that much blood, then how I got my consciousness?" Jimin asked further.

"We have same blood group thanks to moon goddess, I donated my blood but seriously for a moment I got tensed that how should I arrange wolf blood for you in this human world. Then Jin hyung and me did some treatment for platelets  it's still a long process. But we saved you on time" Jungkook said trying to look normal but ofcourse the sharp witted Alpha had to catch him.